Isis isil &daesch

Hi daddy

Ack ack

What's in the pouch?

Nyine

Steve Langford has huge

Hittem w da hynnnneeeeee

HTJ

Sour? Sour? You need to go to jail for this!

LisaG takes sheets at work

People of earth how are you!?

Hey have ya heard ItS time to start the news

noin-noin-noin-noin-noin-noin-noin-noin-noin

Side note: can Steve from Florida really be that stupid? It's sort of unbelievable that he'd even be able to function in society. And what does that say about his wife and kids? The kids must be mortified...hopefully they are equally dull for their own sakes.

Side note: can Steve from Florida really be that stupid? It's sort of unbelievable that he'd even be able to function in society. And what does that say about his wife and kids? The kids must be mortified...hopefully they are equally dull for their own sakes.

He had something like a 87 or 89 on the IQ test. I think HPE was considered dull around 70-ish, but Steve from florida is certainly well below average intelligence..

Edited by BillsFanNC

I listen to this at the gym. When sour comes off I have to stop my set for fear of hurting myself laughing

He had something like a 87 or 89 on the IQ test. I think HPE was considered dull around 70-ish, but Steve from florida is certainly well below average intelligence..

I think HPE is smarter than SFF. In fact, I don't think it's close. HPE is probably a psychopath, but he's smarter than SFF.