Let's Talk Race Issues

Meathead

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want people to take you seriously, you need to drop the condescending, authoritarian attitude. You started a thread entitled "let's talk race issues", not "let me preach to all of you about race issues as I see them". The last thing you want is discussion. You're preaching. You've made up your mind already and are doing nothing but condescending. Any criticism or dissent is simply shrugged off as regurgitated crap. I say it again - get over yourself, you blowhard.

if you want to be treated respectfully then stop attacking me with hyper stupid statements like this

You seem to regard African Americans as black people, instead of just treating them as fellow Americans. You pay too much attention to peoples' race, and then claim some kind of moral superiority over those of us that regard African Americans simply as people.

you had absolutely nothing to base that on. it was a preposterous statement you made up in your own head that had absolutely nothing to do with me. you projected that from your own mind and then attempted to hold it against me. of course i was disgusted with such an attempt to paint me as completely opposite as what i actually am, what my entire track record shows, and im not going to just let you or anyone else get away with such utterly unfair and inaccurate portrays of myself

this is the last time im responding to you until you change your posture toward me and stop trying to put things into my mouth

Adjusting standards based on race? Like giving white guys a head start in a 100 meter race?

please explain. you cannot possibly be referring to me with that post. im hoping you are trying to say something i have missed

why is it that ppl always zoom right by all the wonderful things i say, pick out one phrase that can be twisted to mean something bad, then put all their attention on that bad misinterpretation that they themselves made and then try to attribute to me? its insane

we have boatloads of good and bad standards that would could define throughout history on both the white and black sides. good white: creating a society of peace and freedom. bad white: excluding blacks from much of that early history. good black: brothers from another mother. bad black: the same kinds of special rules favoring and coddling blacks that you yourself described in your own post!

so i ask you again, please tell me that you werent referring to me with that statement

you had absolutely nothing to base that on. it was a preposterous statement you made up in your own head that had absolutely nothing to do with me. you projected that from your own mind and then attempted to hold it against me. of course i was disgusted with such an attempt to paint me as completely opposite as what i actually am, what my entire track record shows, and im not going to just let you or anyone else get away with such utterly unfair and inaccurate portrays of myself

this is the last time im responding to you until you change your posture toward me and stop trying to put things into my mouth

I have plenty upon which to base my accusations, unless you consider your own words to be meaningless, which for all practical purposes they well may be. If it makes you feel better about yourself to believe that I'm projecting or putting words into your mouth, then feel free - as I've already said, you're not interested in discussion. You're preaching.

Edited by Azalin

I was told I'm not black enough to run college track. I put some wutang in and I ran faster.

Yes and one of my sons (white) was a sprinter in high school and an Illinois State Champion and that was without wutang.

please explain. you cannot possibly be referring to me with that post. im hoping you are trying to say something i have missed

why is it that ppl always zoom right by all the wonderful things i say, pick out one phrase that can be twisted to mean something bad, then put all their attention on that bad misinterpretation that they themselves made and then try to attribute to me? its insane

we have boatloads of good and bad standards that would could define throughout history on both the white and black sides. good white: creating a society of peace and freedom. bad white: excluding blacks from much of that early history. good black: brothers from another mother. bad black: the same kinds of special rules favoring and coddling blacks that you yourself described in your own post!

so i ask you again, please tell me that you werent referring to me with that statement

The post about giving white guys a head start in 100m was meant to be a joke playing off a stereotype but I was questioning your comment that we should have different standards for different races? Really?

if you want to be treated respectfully then stop attacking me with hyper stupid statements like this

I have purposely stayed out of this conversation but I will now chime in. You have a much inflated opinion of yourself that is not proven to be true in your written word. You are simply a person that we here call an asswhole.

I have plenty upon which to base my accusations, unless you consider your own words to be meaningless, which for all practical purposes they well may be. If it makes you feel better about yourself to believe that I'm projecting or putting words into your mouth, then feel free - as I've already said, you're not interested in discussion. You're preaching.

You know who accused others of misrepresenting them? Thorvald Stauning, the PM of Denmark in 1940...

Nah, I'm kidding. It was Hitler.

It's going to happen. Globalization, capitalism and technology are just going to create one world and the US won't be a white majority country forever.

[This is an automated response.]

You're not trying to make a point, you're just a jerk.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

Dould back on you, creep

Created by Botis_Tiberious_Maximus, beta version 0.10.

Dould back on you, creep

Shut up, you dumb !@#$ing monkey.