Let's Talk Race Issues

Meathead

theres always ppl like you and tom that come out to throw stones on this important topic. ppl are easily threatened when you start questioning the template theyve bought into. just go read what ppl said about MLK at the time, it was brutal beyond comprehension. thats you guys now

of course im not nearly him. but i am a disciple of his. and i am proud of the important work i do. if i can keep you from mobbing up and shouting me down you stand a chance to learn something vital that will change this dynamic that has gone bad ... again

but if you dont like it how about you band together with your other veteran posters and lobby to get me banned? that would sure teach me a lesson

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theres always ppl like you and tom that come out to throw stones on this important topic. ppl are easily threatened when you start questioning the template theyve bought into. just go read what ppl said about MLK at the time, it was brutal beyond comprehension. thats you guys now

of course im not nearly him. but i am a disciple of his. and i am proud of the important work i do. if i can keep you from mobbing up and shouting me down you stand a chance to learn something vital that will change this dynamic that has gone bad ... again

but if you dont like it how about you band together with your other veteran posters and lobby to get me banned? that would sure teach me a lesson

The reason you're fetching criticism from some of the other posters is because you don't sound like a disciple of MLK. quite the contrary, you're whining about your white privilege while spouting generalities and platitudes without any specifics or evidence of institutionalized racism. i, and i'm sure many others, get tired of being called a racist because i thought the ACA one of the worst pieces of legislation ever passed by the gov't or because i voted for Trump. your posts in the thread have not presented anything other than those same talking points. Yawn.

Edited by Philly McButterpants

I hate "Races issues". I had a neighbor who would never shut up about it, and thought his persistence would eventually get me interested.

Wait, are we talking about Nascar, or...MLK?

It doesn't matter, because I had another annoying neighbor with the same problem regarding the other one.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You mean join him in the trash can

Ever gonna answer my question nitwit ?

Who raised you this poorly? What do you do for a living ? Do they send you a check for not working?

You want some? You can join up w Ozy and I'll stomp the both of ya out. Make sure you wear a helmet before you gas up that moped.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Ever gonna answer my question nitwit ?

Who raised you this poorly? What do you do for a living ? Do they send you a check for not working?

You want some? You can join up w Ozy and I'll stomp the both of ya out. Make sure you wear a helmet before you gas up that moped.

Studies have shown that Internet tough guys are more likely to wear women's underwear and makeup, not that there is anything wrong with that.

But I ask you specifically: Why?

Studies have shown that Internet tough guys are more likely to wear women's underwear and makeup, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm not a tough guy. I just have no problem with beating up nazi's. Maybe I liked School Ties and Inglorious Bastards.

Didn't you learn to not joke about items like this at the Katy Perry/Liar rally ?

Stupid Hypocrite. I'm gonna screenshot this and you will be blackballed from all future lefty events.

Your wife isn't gonna appreciate this when y'all get denied entrance to the Sam Smith/Lady Gaga show.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Didn't you learn to not joke about items like this at the Katy Perry/Liar rally ?

Stupid Hypocrite. I'm gonna screenshot this and you will be blackballed from all future lefty events.

Your wife isn't gonna appreciate this when y'all get denied entrance to the Sam Smith/Lady Gaga show.

Thanks for proving my point Caitlin.

I never said anything about banning you. I just think that you need to get over yourself and realize that you sound nothing like Dr King. You seem to regard African Americans as black people, instead of just treating them as fellow Americans. You pay too much attention to peoples' race, and then claim some kind of moral superiority over those of us that regard African Americans simply as people.

I would suggest that you come down off your moral high horse, and then maybe you would learn something, you pompous know-it-all.

it's rather amusing that while i have yet to meet rlb, i have had enough correspondence with him to know he is not playing the tough guy.