Let's Talk Race Issues

Meathead

i watched that whole (awful) video and i assume the ending is supposed to be his assassination, which appears cut off

so two points:

1) that was a black artist. the point of course is that we have a double standard and a black artist parodying an assassination of a black (half) president is not equivalent

c) they did actually cut out the assassination part. that would seem to only bolster my point that what snoop did was inappropriate. the same thing should be done with snoops video

im certainly not a trump fan, im not much of a nationalist so im not actually offended by a mock assassination per se. but it is a dangerous image to be portraying and snoop should be ashamed of himself, anybody should. i called out the don for his much less specific endorsing of violence at his rallys and im calling out snoop here

the point here is that we have a massive double standard in regards to which race can do what. that leads to all kinds of cascading trouble in the relationship

unfortunately i expect the best you can do is to come in here and attack me. thats what we do now when someone has the courage to stand up and question these things, we dont listen, we dont debate, we have no discernment at all. all we do is attack the messenger. its sick and disgusting and perpetuates the severe problems weve had for many many decades

funny how i have zero problem walking into black neighborhoods, alone, and making friends. and yet to you retards i am the problem. holy hell thats fkd up

what kind of voodoo magic grips you idiots? ive said it before and ill say it again: its the same voodoo magic i saw in white ppl back in the day. try to talk sense and it falls on deaf ears. try to tell them they are fkd up and they mob up to gang up on you and make you the problem

YOU are the racists now. YOU are the ones not listening to reason. YOU enforce these blatant double standards that cause us so much damage. YOU have become the biased institution. i cant make it any clearer

The snoop video should be trashed and banned. If Toby Keith made the same video about Obama he would be in jail

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The snoop video should be trashed and banned. If Toby Keith made the same video about Obama he would be in jail

Sarah Palin had sights over states that needed to be targeted to remove liberal politicians and the left puked, pissed and schitt over themselves.

But someone pretends to shoot a Republican and the silence is deafening.

Not surprising coming from a group of people who want to impeach an American president who embraces LGBT while also defending a religion that throws gays off buildings.

The party of tolerance, I guess.

Sarah Palin had sights over states that needed to be targeted to remove liberal politicians and the left puked, pissed and schitt over themselves.

Not surprising coming from a group of people who want to impeach an American president who embraces LGBT while also defending a religion that throws gays off buildings.

The party of tolerance, I guess.

My gay uncle is busy defending the religion that throws gays off buildings

Whatchagonnado ? I just cackle a lot.

If Toby Keith made the same video about Obama he would be in jail

can anybody disagree with this?

i honestly think a white man would literally be in real jail right now if they did the same thing to barak obama

whats going to happen to snoop? if our recent history is any indication ... absolutely nothing. except making a LOT of money

there is a tremendous racial double standard in this country that has been going on for a looooooooong time.

remember, i am the guy who cant stand donald trump. i am the white man that adores our blackness. but our blackness pulls some serious ѕhit way too often now that not only doesnt get punished, it doesnt even get acknowledged. this is obviously just another one of them

its amazing that ppl are so blinded by their own bias that they cant see this kind of thing does tremendous damage to the b/w relationship. this makes whites resentful toward blackness, it emboldens outrageous racist thoughts and behavior by our blackness, and it shatters vital trust between the races

we absolutely must stand up and demand equal treatment in all instances. we cant keep coddling bad black behavior in this way, especially when we have other serious problems in our blackness that are only made worse by this ridiculous double standard

ONE. SET. OF. RULES. FOR. ALL. IN. THE. BELOVED. COMMUNITY.

Hey everyone! We're all racists! And you know what that means!

I'm just glad to see our newest non-racist but anti-Semite, Meathead, uses capital letters on occasion. Can we shift him back to discussing Joe "Lieberjew?" That was a charming moment from our resident conscience on race.

Trying to make myself care about Snoop's video. Trying so hard. Damn it. I can't do it. I'll stay at it.

lmao

yes thats me, the anti-semite. not only was i married to a black woman, i lived with a jewish woman (not at the same time!) and was engaged to marry her. alas, it broke off. must be bc im anti-semite

lol. no freaking discernment at all

let me give yall a clue: you will try for years and years and you will never catch me in one of these

you know why?

bc i love everyone. doesnt mean i dont make racial/ethnic jokes sometimes. doesnt mean i dont criticize harshly sometimes

but you will NEVER EVER catch me in any of these. bc i have mastered the art of agape

what you really should be doing is emulating me. now watch your heads explode

Edited by Meathead

:lol:

That has to be some of the dumbest $%#@ I've ever seen here, and that includes Gator's rambling inanities.

I'm just glad to see our newest non-racist but anti-Semite, Meathead, uses capital letters on occasion. Can we shift him back to discussing Joe "Lieberjew?" That was a charming moment from our resident conscience on race.

Trying to make myself care about Snoop's video. Trying so hard. Damn it. I can't do it. I'll stay at it.

did you care about Sarah Palin's cross hairs or gabby Gifford getting shot?

lmao

yes thats me, the anti-semite. not only was i married to a black woman, i lived with a jewish woman (not at the same time!) and was engaged to marry her. alas, it broke off. must be bc im anti-semite

let me give yall a clue: you will try for years and years and you will never catch me in one of these

you know why?

bc i love everyone. doesnt mean i dont make racial/ethnic jokes sometimes. doesnt mean i dont criticize harshly sometimes

but you will NEVER EVER catch me in any of these. bc i have mastered the art of agape

Wow you're crazy.

You're not interesting enough to be a troll so I guess you're just nuts. I'll keep in mind the idea that you get a "get out of racism" card based on who you screw.

lmao

you know why?

From the little-known first draft of the Sermon on the Mount...