Meathead

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So whose seen "get out" ?

Ive heard people on radio shows rant and rave about how amazing it is for weeks now. Rotten Tomatoes has it as 99%

Saw it tonite and kept waiting for some deep and profound moment that never came.

I think the main message was white people want to steal black peoples attributes. Anyone seen it ?

Ive heard people on radio shows rant and rave about how amazing it is for weeks now. Rotten Tomatoes has it as 99%

Saw it tonite and kept waiting for some deep and profound moment that never came.

I think the main message was white people want to steal black peoples attributes. Anyone seen it ?

BghCNCL.gif

never heard of it

i lost interest in popular tv a long time ago and dont watch hardly anything other than sports, news, old sitcoms, and cartoons

but ifs its related to race issues i would check it out

... so apparently its a movie with a mixed race couple, black man (of course) and a white woman

btw, have you noticed our popular culture almost never puts a white man with a black woman? watch our popular imagery (tv, movies, especially advertisements) and just count the number of times you see a black man/white woman and compare it against how many times you see a white man/black woman. there is a very dramatic and obvious difference in frequency. even as we are FINALLY starting to put mixed couples in commercials it is ALWAYS a black man with a white woman. in all the years ive been watching intently for this, we have exactly ONE commercial in forever that has a white man and a black woman, and that just came out in the last year. that is not coincidence

have you ever asked yourself why that is? theres several reasons

first, there is a special prejudice in blackness against the white male. most blacks are prejudiced against whites, but there is a special hatred for white males. ive talked to many blacks many times about this, and the consensus among non-racist blacks is that its due to that classic phrase 'its the man keeping us down.' in other words, bc blacks view oppression as coming primarily from white men they permanently hold all white males accountable and thus hate white men with a special passion. of course this is living in the past, but its a very real phenomenon

secondly, blacks put enormous pressure on black females to 'keep the race pure.' if a black woman goes out with a white man she has to be prepared to get bombarded by accusations of 'betraying the race.' ive had this discussion many times with black women, and it is always confirmed bc it is a reality. next time you find a black woman dating or trying to date white men go ahead and ask them point blank, i guarantee they will tell you that themselves. most black women thus seek dates with white men essentially in secret so they dont have to deal with the fallout

of course this makes no sense since black males can have as many white women as they want, and of course they do, in great frequency. just count the mixed race couples as you walk around in life, and make a note of how many times you see a black male/white woman versus the number of times you see a white male/black woman. by my estimation, you will see at least thirty instances of the first example before you will see one example of the second. the reason for that is entirely black racism, the special prejudice most blacks have against white males dating black women, and the pressure that gets put on black women to not date white men, that we see clearly reflected in the gross disparity in our popular culture

ironic considering that this is now the golden age of black males fkg white women. nearly all of my black male friends had multiple white women they routinely had sex with - even the married males! many white women literally pay black men to come over and fk them, they give them money and food and booze. my sisters long time female roommate had this arrangement with a black man, and ive heard it many other times from other women. but many if not most black males get furious if a white man tries to fk a black woman.in the same manner. this of course is exactly the same way it used to be in reverse for white males and white culture. but whiteness has moved beyond that, to the point that hardly nobody bats an eye seeing a black man hitting on white women in white bars, but just try being a white man going into a black bar and hitting on black women and you'll see a different story. i know bc ive lived exactly that situation, and if youre not careful you will get into a lot of dangerous trouble

and do you want to hear something super weird? if a white man is already WITH a black woman, as in they are in a committed relationship, he gets almost complete acceptance from the black community. its like a 'get into blackness free' card. show up anyplace with your black wife and you are instantly one of the brothers. i used to get hookups all over the place when i was with my black wife, any place where blacks have control you get ALL KINDS of free or discounted stuff: food, entrance into clubs and parties, discounts, whatever. but if you are just a white guy trying to GET with a black woman, everything changes. black males DO NOT want you trying to pick up black women, and if you do you run the risk of getting your ass kicked. funny how this is just like the white racists i used to routinely argue with back in the day. i lost count many years ago how many black males i saved from a rabid group of white males just bc they were trying to talk to white girls in a bar. pretty tragic and pathetic it now happens the other way around

of course i dont give two ѕhits if black men date white women, more power to them. im not racist so if you as a black man want to date my sister and shes open to it im all for it. i will introduce you. ive got one sister whos kind of big and ive been trying to get her a black boyfriend forever since they generally seem to like the big girls. my problem, of course, is the same as it always is, with the overt double standard and rank hypocrisy. here we are, allegedy so advanced when it comes to race issues, and yet both white males and black women get enormous grief in most instances if they try to date each other (but not if they are already together, as weird as that is). theres only one reason this happens: black racism. its sad and pathetic but its real

Edited by Meathead

That has to be some of the dumbest $%#@ I've ever seen here, and that includes Gator's rambling inanities.

I missed the original post.

Funny as hell.

Wow you're crazy.

From the little-known first draft of the Sermon on the Mount...

really sticks in you guys' craw, doesnt it? does it taste bitter? does it make you furious? makes you want to lash out at me, doesnt it?

here, let me lick your tears

yes, deal with the reality. if you watch me and emulate how i approach race issues, you will be a better and far more enlightened person on issues involving race

follow me, dumbass white men, and i will show you the way

eventually (probably after a very long interval) you will get the hint: your irrational reactions to me and my content on race are exactly the lesson you need that something is wrong inside you and how you approach race issues. im doing you a favor by bringing your own poison to the surface

the implications should be obvious: every time you object to me what you really need to be doing is looking within yourself and determine why you react so poorly to the truth. sadly, this is hardly never the case, you will find all kinds of ridiculous reasons to blame me instead of looking at where you are deficient. you will never take me up on my recommendation to go educate yourself, preferring to remain blissfully ignorant of how full of ѕhit you actually are. but you and the ppl around you and our generally messed up race issue culture at large are the ones to suffer for it. oh well

the invitation always remains open for you to join me when i make one of my frequent visits to the ghetto, to black churches, to my black friends houses. but of course you never will. you prefer to remain ignorant. people like you are why we keep finding ourselves in the same race issue messes over and over again. funny how i dont suffer from that at all

but now please, proceed with your insatiable appetite to attack me instead of dealing with the valuable content of what im providing to you

and remember, dont hate me cuz im pwngful

really sticks in you guys' craw, doesnt it? does it taste bitter? does it make you furious? makes you want to lash out at me, doesnt it?

here, let me lick your tears

yes, deal with the reality. if you watch me and emulate how i approach race issues, you will be a better and far more enlightened person on issues involving race

follow me, dumbass white men, and i will show you the way

lol sure.

I'm not "white" by the way.

So meathead is just another fake persona? Replacing hogboy, crayonz?

Funny for a little while anyways.

Now it's just time wasting.

He's been here forever. He used to be funny and only post on tsw and shoutbox.

Disappeared for a while and came back as Al Sharpton. Weird development.

C'mon guys, Meathead is here to teach us about racial issues and to make us more like him. We need to listen to his admonishments and learn from a white guy who used to make a six-figure income what it is like to experience carnal knowledge of both a black woman and a Jew.

Like I said, bitchin tan.

Jews? Wouldn't it depend on if they are Askhenaz or Sephardic?

I hear ya Pauly D. Lol.

what it is like to experience carnal knowledge of both a black woman and a Jew.

Im already in this club. The chicken and waffles were better than the bagels and lox.