Let's Talk Race Issues

Meathead

WAIT I GOT THE CAPS TO WORK BUT NOW I CANT MIX IN LOWER CASE?

AND THE QUESTION MARK IS SUBSTITUTING FOR THE PERIOD FOR SOME REASON?

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WANT A QUESTION MARK!

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are 150's now.

when did it change? I haven't watched a full race in forever. I prefer small tracks. But, NASCAR died when it was no longer Winston Cup.

The saddest part is I recently learned monster is the host. Their is no bigger sign of huge douchebag fag like a dude wearing a monster hat or shirt.

when did it change? I haven't watched a full race in forever. I prefer small tracks. But, NASCAR died when it was no longer Winston Cup.

The saddest part is I recently learned monster is the host. Their is no bigger sign of huge douchebag fag like a dude wearing a monster hat or shirt.

LOL, tell us how you really feel. I can't recall when they stretched the qualifiers to 150 miles, but it was a few years ago I think. I haven't watched much NASCAR after Rusty Wallace retired. I first saw him race at Watkins Glen in the 80's when he was a nobody and drove the frickin wheels off the car for a low budget team. Was a huge fan of his from that moment forward.

Edited by keepthefaith

all my redneck relatives say nascar is dying. i dont pay enough attention to know but it does seem like the energy that was there just a few years ago has been sucked out of the sport for some reason

You might be surprised at how many auto racing fans including NASCAR fans are not rednecks and how much sophistication and technology there is in the sport.

all my redneck relatives say nascar is dying. i dont pay enough attention to know but it does seem like the energy that was there just a few years ago has been sucked out of the sport for some reason

if they're redneck than your mom is your sister and your uncle your grandpa. So that could explain many of your issues.

Either way, great way at insulting a population. I think its funny you're such a racist hypocrit. You bigot

yeah. redneck engineers

im not denigrating that all. well, maybe a little. at times i am redneck, i cant help it. i was born in the whitest place on earth and grew up in what at the time was a rural white slum. except we didnt have much crime, those rednecks mostly behaved, which was cool. my dad was a self-educated civil engineer making barely lower middle class money if that, but its mostly farm country. dont rile the farmers man. lots of burly guys that will just let you be but you dont want to piss them off

i just like to overtly point out redneckery in a joking manner bc there IS a redneck culture that is real, there IS a general redneck worldview i/we have to deal with, there ARE gifts and there ARE flaws in redneckery that we rightfully should and do discuss. there ARE areas of redneck culture we should want to remove from the collective. which btw we mostly have already. it was a tough, very painful journey, but weve crawled across the finish line as non-racist white people, more often than not

now think about the black worldview and the b/w dialog standards there. first of all, if its not complimentary then you cant even say it or you get blasted. you dont even have to be white to be abused for anything critical of blackness, even youtube black folks get royally blasted if they question ANYTHING negative about blackness. i call it The Black Shield, and its a problem

those of us that know and love blackness realize this, but all we ever do now is a political power struggles and that always turns it to ѕhit. having blackness mostly dominate that political race debate landscape the last few decades (mostly a good thing bc we needed a correction), is now predictably going too far in some areas and is now causing damage. per usual. which is why we got the horrible trump correction

its a massive imbalance in the w/b relationship. the technical term for that is its SUPER FKD UP. its so obvious its kind of ridiculous to have to point it out, but amazingly so very many ppl miss it regardless

so yeah, its time to talk openly about the negative elements of blackness and work to remove them from our general culture. we certainly can also talk about the profound gifts blackness has brought the collective, but that does us little good in making progress on the mind infection in too much of our blackness. we have to address it directly

fortunately, it looks like we are FINALLY starting to have those discussions. the trump disaster is teaching lessons fast and its gonna be mostly painful

in a massive irony twist, a lot of it ended up coming from sean freakin hannity!?! ive really enjoyed some of the big debates hes had on race, he had some really good and some predictably bad guests on to discuss race issues. some of it turned to ѕhit but a lot of it was very good and on point. again, an example of how he can fill a space and not be outrageous bc that space is currently dominated by extreme voices

this IS the race issue thread. and this IS a legitimately big issue for us collectively. so yeah im bringing it back here bc this is a good example of the gross imbalance in the w/b relationship dialog

yuge problem. yuge. so sad

if they're redneck than your mom is your sister and your uncle your grandpa. So that could explain many of your issues.

lmao. and true

Either way, great way at insulting a population. I think its funny you're such a racist hypocrit. You bigot

ty. that means a lot to me

Edited by Meathead

yeah. redneck engineers

im not denigrating that all. well, maybe a little. at times i am redneck, i cant help it. i was born in the whitest place on earth and grew up in what at the time was a rural white slum. except we didnt have much crime, those rednecks mostly behaved, which was cool. my dad was a self-educated civil engineer making barely lower middle class money if that, but its mostly farm country. dont rile the farmers man. lots of burly guys that will just let you be but you dont want to piss them off

i just like to overtly point out redneckery in a joking manner bc there IS a redneck culture that is real, there IS a general redneck worldview i/we have to deal with, there ARE gifts and there ARE flaws in redneckery that we rightfully should and do discuss. there ARE areas of redneck culture we should want to remove from the collective. which btw we mostly have already. it was a tough, very painful journey, but weve crawled across the finish line as non-racist white people, more often than not

now think about the black worldview and the b/w dialog standards there. first of all, if its not complimentary then you cant even say it or you get blasted. you dont even have to be white to be abused for anything critical of blackness, even youtube black folks get royally blasted if they question ANYTHING negative about blackness. i call it The Black Shield, and its a problem

those of us that know and love blackness realize this, but all we ever do now is a political power struggles and that always turns it to ѕhit. having blackness mostly dominate that political race debate landscape the last few decades (mostly a good thing bc we needed a correction), is now predictably going too far in some areas and is now causing damage. per usual. which is why we got the horrible trump correction

its a massive imbalance in the w/b relationship. the technical term for that is its SUPER FKD UP. its so obvious its kind of ridiculous to have to point it out, but amazingly so very many ppl miss it regardless

so yeah, its time to talk openly about the negative elements of blackness and work to remove them from our general culture. we certainly can also talk about the profound gifts blackness has brought the collective, but that does us little good in making progress on the mind infection in too much of our blackness. we have to address it directly

fortunately, it looks like we are FINALLY starting to have those discussions. the trump disaster is teaching lessons fast and its gonna be mostly painful

in a massive irony twist, a lot of it ended up coming from sean freakin hannity!?! ive really enjoyed some of the big debates hes had on race, he had some really good and some predictably bad guests on to discuss race issues. some of it turned to ѕhit but a lot of it was very good and on point. again, an example of how he can fill a space and not be outrageous bc that space is currently dominated by extreme voices

this IS the race issue thread. and this IS a legitimately big issue for us collectively. so yeah im bringing it back here bc this is a good example of the gross imbalance in the w/b relationship dialog

yuge problem. yuge. so sad

lmao. and true

ty. that means a lot to me

you wrote so much and I never read the long stuff.

Learn to tl,dr

F1 lacks parity, but it is a great playground for money and technology. The top drivers are very rare talents and the development work on the cars is amazing. The racing isn't very close which makes it a lot less interesting.

And the crashes are more fun. Those cars really come apart.

Frankly, it he would just get a new keyboard and some basic grammar lessons, I'd consider reading his tripe. But as it is, it mostly looks like he puked on the screen.

I was thinking it was the watery flow coming from his other end. He speaks like he had recent blind dates with all of the Rrhea sisters: Dia, Pia, Gono, and Sebo.