ndirish1978

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're going to sell the Bills and Sabres within the next 10 years

I guarantee it

WNY will be having a big influx of population. In the next 10 years it will be popular to live by the great lakes. Depending on coastal weather...

Also within the next 10 years they should stumble upon a QB.

Edited by Beef Jerky

WNY will be having a big influx of population. In the next 10 years it will be popular to live by the great lakes. Depending on coastal weather...

it really is about the odds at this point LOL

Edited by 3rdand12

You can call the Bills a dumpster fire. You may hate that Terry has zero public speaking skills. But the fact of the matter is that as of today there are now fans in THREE NFL cities who no longer have a team. Regardless of how the Chargers, Rams and Raiders' last cities treated the team or ownership, I think we can all relate as fans to the sinking feeling of hoping the team you root for will stay in town because they are your team.

Obviously this thread will soon be inundated with "that's the kind of thinking that leads to playoff droughts" and calling me a koolaid drinker, but I don't think it's out of line to be grateful to know that my kids will get to be BUFFALO Bills fans. That's all, I don't have a point beyond that.

I'm with you.

It's huge. There'll be plenty of time for criticism (and God willing compliments after the Super Bowl win a few years down the road), but yeah, keeping them in Buffalo was huge. And it's worth stopping sometimes to remember that.

Speaking from a west coast point of view, Western New York is up and coming once again. Infrastructure, education rate, and potential economic growth is all there. There will be steady growth over the next ten years and the Bills are a cornerstone of the entertainment industry. The Pegula's didn't just buy the team out of sentiment. There is tons of investment potential. Not to mention people generally root for the underdog. The media has done nothing but thrash One Bills Drive. Many people would love for us to displace the dominant force from Boston. I see many great things on the horizon. Thanks Terry and Kim!

Said no one since @ 1900.

Except the wise Beef Jerky, that is.