Chad Kelly: Best place to get drafted? Fox Sports says...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea let's put him back in his old environment with all his buddies so he can shoot up clubs with an ak47 and fight high school kids. No distractions there. What could go wrong?

AK47s are banned in NYS. Maybe 12 gauges or maybe they can build a potato gun and take out street signs.

Kelly is only worth getting if we had a coach that will cut him if he messes up.

You draft Chad Kelly and you tell him to be at work every day at 4:30 AM. You hire a guy to follow him around so he doesn't do dumb stuff. You draft him you babysit him or it's a wasted pick.

You say that like I'm not entiirely aware already :D

:lol: well you do like Bridgewater so it must be true.

The hate comes mostly from him being a giant douche bag. He is the exact type of !@#$ player that nobody wants to root for. His character is ghetto.

so is most of the NFL.

He's not an addict so he is worth the risk.

He's questionable in the character department.

He's injured.. through training camp.

He's a UDFA. I'll eat this thread if he's drafted.

Aside Regarding Jim Kelly: The USFL made him a successful QB. Running the fast paced USFL offenses trained his mind and his reaction times, led to his success in the NFL no-huddle. This was also the case with Kurt Warner.

so is most of the NFL.

He's not an addict so he is worth the risk.

Most of the NFL is like that? No it isn't.

Are most of the guys on the Bills' team like that?

Nope.

Teams should be washing their hands of those kinds of guys not welcoming them into the NFL.

Chad Kelly is an un-charismatic less talented version of Johnny Football. Best thing for NFL is to kick him to the curb where he belongs.

AK47s are banned in NYS. Maybe 12 gauges or maybe they can build a potato gun and take out street signs.

His AK was grandfathered in if he registered it. I know lots of people that just ignore the ban however as local sheriffs won't enforce it anyhow

I think under the right conditions in Buffalo, he could thrive. Remember when Jimbo came here. He was a party freak, he had an attitude, he didn't even want to play in Buffalo and look how that turned out. With Jim helping him and coaching him up, he may turn out like Aaron Rodgers. Sit for 3-4 years behind a pro and then let him loose.

I think under the right conditions in Buffalo, he could thrive. Remember when Jimbo came here. He was a party freak, he had an attitude, he didn't even want to play in Buffalo and look how that turned out. With Jim helping him and coaching him up, he may turn out like Aaron Rodgers. Sit for 3-4 years behind a pro and then let him loose.

Jim had 3 years seasoning in the USFL before coming to Buffalo. Chad Kelly bounced around through three college programs and led an Ole' Miss team that was ranked Top Ten when the season began into oblivion. He has an arm but not much else. Are you really willing to risk having a kid with these issues on the team for 3-4 years waiting for him to turn into his uncle? We have Cardale Jones who won a national championship game and people want to bail after one season.