If Bills dump Taylor, where does he end up?

dtgolder

So lots of talk about should the Bills dump Taylor or not, and if we do who do we get to replace him (Romo, etc.)

But I'm wondering what folks think would be a landing spot for TT if we did jettison him? Who would bid on his services? Would he be a starter or backup? What kind of salary would he command?

What's the general consensus on the board?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Broncos, who would be nuts not to pick him up. He would be perfect for them. They wanted him before, two different times I believe. And while yes, I know Kubiak isn't there anymore, he would have had to talk Elway into it, and the Broncos offered him more money plus tried to trade for him this year.

You're right, what did they ever see in Oswieler to give him they contract?

the same that many posters here see when using qbs w almost no body of work that have a couple great games as viable examples of franchise qbs. People too impatient to develop a qb properly Edited by ko12010

I think the Broncos, who would be nuts not to pick him up. He would be perfect for them. They wanted him before, two different times I believe. And while yes, I know Kubiak isn't there anymore, he would have had to talk Elway into it, and the Broncos offered him more money plus tried to trade for him this year.

I agree. Taylor would fit there well and Denver is good enough all around that they could win with Taylor.

Reading the responses to date, some feel his choices are limited and not at high $$ value. Not sure I agree, but assuming that would be the case, then could see him coming back at reduced contract.

IMO the Bills may try and re-do the contract, likely his agent will know the market , if there is demand for him, then he'll say no, and likely will be gone.

Lol, why does everyone keep saying the Broncos?

IMO Denver isn't benching Siemien or first round pick Lynch in favor of Tyrod. If Tyrod does infact sign with Denver there is no guarantee he would win a QB competition.

He might sign as backup somewhere.