Ridiculous 4 game parlay for weekend

Just don't see how the Texans win that game with their offense. Their D might actually do a serviceable job against Brady & Co. but how will they score?

I think I'm going to tease the Falcons, Texans, Steelers, and Packers.

Edited by eball

Last time they met the Texans didn't score.

I remember that! That was a terrible TNF game I think. Theyre gonna need Clowney to hit a couple pick 6s to have a prayer. Funny the Texans have good WRs and the best defense, they really are just a QB away from being a legit AFC championship contender.

Edited by Marty McFly

Just don't see how the Texans win that game with their offense. Their D might actually do a serviceable job against Brady & Co. but how will they score?

I think I'm going to tease the Falcons, Texans, Steelers, and Packers.

I 100% agree. I have no expectation of the Texans winning. But the thing is i liked the other 3 teams, so simply adding the Texans to it for fun is worth it bc of astronomical odds. Hey maybe Brady wiill do me a favor and suck monkey wang tonight.

Hawks outright

Texans outright

Steelers outright

Packers outright

$25 to win $4,281.45

Its a ridiculous parlay, I know. But any given saturday/sunday??? HAHA

The ROI is worth the $25 even tho its highly unlikely for HOU

I 100% agree. I have no expectation of the Texans winning. But the thing is i liked the other 3 teams, so simply adding the Texans to it for fun is worth it bc of astronomical odds. Hey maybe Brady wiill do me a favor and suck monkey wang tonight.

:lol::lol:

Hawks outright

Texans outright

Steelers outright

Packers outright

$25 to win $4,281.45

Its a ridiculous parlay, I know. But any given saturday/sunday??? HAHA

Why don't you just give me the $25. No way Houston wins! Oliver Stone makes fictional movies. Belicheck writes real world narratives.

I bet a 6.5 point teaser Texans to the Hawks. Getting 22.5 and 12.5.

I also bet a $50 Arsenal - Stoke City parlay because I was bored this morning and lost a bunch of money at the track last night :). It's looking pretty good now (GunnerBill would be proud)

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I do 12-14 team parlays with large college basketball favorites and the football teams I think are going to win. I mix in the NBA and college football too. The Golden State collapse last weekend and Alabama losing cost me a couple grand in parlays that would have paid off. I am still live on a couple parlays with the Packers winning the Super Bowl that will pay off about $800. Everything else on those cards has won.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

here's an idea, why don't you give me half the money you were gonna bet, then we'll go out back, i'll kick ya in the nuts and will call it a day....

Beat me to it!

Falcons win by 10+.

New England wins by at least 14.

Steelers win.

Dallas wins.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975