1 year or 3 year club seat?

------

I'm definitely getting a club seat for next season , but not sure if I want a 1 year or 3 year contract. I see that with a 3 year contract I get to the vip day at training camp , and I saw that it includes an autograph session. Is that just for the kids or can I go buy a helmet and bring it to get signed by whoever? I've never even attended the training camp before so I have no idea what that's like.

If you were in my shoes , would you get a 1 year or a 3 year contract? I'm almost positive I'm going to keep getting season tickets regardless of how they do so I think I already have my answer.

I'm definitely getting a club seat for next season , but not sure if I want a 1 year or 3 year contract. I see that with a 3 year contract I get to the vip day at training camp , and I saw that it includes an autograph session. Is that just for the kids or can I go buy a helmet and bring it to get signed by whoever? I've never even attended the training camp before so I have no idea what that's like.

If you were in my shoes , would you get a 1 year or a 3 year contract? I'm almost positive I'm going to keep getting season tickets regardless of how they do so I think I already have my answer.

Neither! Save your money and demand a better product!

Why dont you just give me $3000 to kick you in the nuts and you get to keep your Sundays?

Neither! Save your money and demand a better product!

This is the correct answer. We gave up our seasons in 2000. One or two games at the beginning of the year is all you need. Invest your money and save for retirement