Deshaun Watson is the answer

CDogg20

He fits our O perfectly. Athletic, strong, smart and has the heart it takes. Not afraid to take shots and is our best option if we dump Tyrod. Tore up a legendary bama d tonight.

Also on a side note lets get Ben Boulware. Love the way he plays the game. Super instinctive.

Tear me apart go ahead but I think Watson is our best bet to succeed in the near future.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see any reality where Watson lasts until 10 now. But he would fit THE CURRENT SYSTEM better than Tyrod. He sees the whole field and is mobile.

Boulware is an animal... i loved watching him

Then the Bills need to pull a Sammy Watkins and trade up.

If your going to do it, it's for a franchise QB. 6'3, 215 lbs. Averaged 4100 passing yards and 36 TDs last two seasons as well as 850 yards and 10 TDs in the ground. He has also played 29 games the last two seasons so hitting the rookie "wall" would be less likely.

He's as elusive as Taylor but bigger and has a stronger arm. No issues throwing down the field. He's performed big time in big time games, and there isn't a bigger pressure situation than being 2 yards from the end zone with a handful of seconds left to win or lose the national championship.

Him and Watkins would make a dynamic tandem with the same college ties.

It might cost a kings ransom, but the alternative of not finding a franchise QB would probably limit DW time in Buffalo any ways so might as well go all in.

Then the Bills need to pull a Sammy Watkins and trade up.

If your going to do it, it's for a franchise QB. 6'3, 215 lbs. Averaged 4100 passing yards and 36 TDs last two seasons as well as 850 yards and 10 TDs in the ground. He has also played 29 games the last two seasons so hitting the rookie "wall" would be less likely.

He's as elusive as Taylor but bigger and has a stronger arm. No issues throwing down the field. He's performed big time in big time games, and there isn't a bigger pressure situation than being 2 yards from the end zone with a handful of seconds left to win or lose the national championship.

Him and Watkins would make a dynamic tandem with the same college ties.

It might cost a kings ransom, but the alternative of not finding a franchise QB would probably limit DW time in Buffalo any ways so might as well go all in.

Please stop... you are getting my hopes up. Watching him play, its a hand in glove. Its the same type of team the bills just have a much better running situation. If we got actual receivers and not goodwins we could be on t something. I see sammy, playing like williams, clay was leggett. We just need a cain and that freakin Renfroe. Where is chris hogan when you need him. It just makes too much sense. Pulling the trigger though might actually save whaley regardlessof whether it pans out or not

Forget Trubisky, forget Kizer.... DeShaun Watson is the best Quarterback in his draft and it is not even that close.

If he is there at 10 (and God knows why he would be) and the Bills pass I will be banging my head against a wall until camp.

Kid is legit. That was incredible last night.

Oh and where are all the "he's a runner" people today? Cat got their tongue? Bama shut his run game down made him beat them with his arm.... and boy did he?