Gilmore: The Shadow Knows

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

it took me a while but it's cute way of disagreeing without actually saying anything due to his inability for original thought.

ftfy means fixed that for you, where he decides what you said should be edited to fit his narrative, specifically it lacks substance, original thought or anything that isn't ctrl v.

don't mind him, crusades are hard.

What are his stats vs The Jets in their matchup in 2016?

silly man, it wasn't on twitter - how would he know!?

According to Pro Football Focus, Gilmore allowed seven receptions to three different wide receivers on eight targets, surrendering 129 yards, with 35 yards-after-catch.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2016/09/16/buffalo-bills-stephon-gilmore-2016/

Gillmore is good. Was all year. Hes gonna be expensive. Will be interesting to see who pays him because when you start paying players the kinda coin he wants it starts affecting the pay structure in other areas of the team.

Gillmore is good though.

Gillmore is good. Was all year. Hes gonna be expensive. Will be interesting to see who pays him because when you start paying players the kinda coin he wants it starts affecting the pay structure in other areas of the team.

Gillmore is good though.

He had a couple of bad games early on, but really played well almost all season long. The Bills will certainly miss him if he moves on.

I do not think Gilmore can be relied upon, will ask for too much and we saw what happened when you tag a DB with injuries and he does not want to be tagged. Let him go and let his compensation be some other team's issue. If it was not a contract year I think he would have played a lot less.

I do not think Gilmore can be relied upon, will ask for too much and we saw what happened when you tag a DB with injuries and he does not want to be tagged. Let him go and let his compensation be some other team's issue. If it was not a contract year I think he would have played a lot less.

Played less? He was the only player in the secondary that was any good. Darby was terrible all year. The safeties were just about league worst. Gilmore is great and he should be tagged and kept for another year.

He had a couple of bad games early on, but really played well almost all season long. The Bills will certainly miss him if he moves on.

100 percent corect. Also, vs the Jets, some of those plays saw him in near perfect position only to lose a jump ball on a perfect throw.