The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wth is with this “report “ crap? Indictments! indictments, not a report.

Lots of confusion about that (intentional on the part of some). Durham is working on indictments, not a report. Any "report" from Durham, which per Barr there will be some form of it, won't be like the IG. It won't be 100s of pages with explanations. It'll be short, sweet (as far as gov't reports go), and talk about the declinations. The indictments will speak for themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of confusion about that (intentional on the part of some). Durham is working on indictments, not a report. Any "report" from Durham, which per Barr there will be some form of it, won't be like the IG. It won't be 100s of pages with explanations. It'll be short, sweet (as far as gov't reports go), and talk about the declinations. The indictments will speak for themselves. 

The only “report” I want to see from Durham is a one page listing of all the indictments. We have known for a long time Durham is the guy who indicts, he is not a report writer. Yet, we keep seeing report, report, report lately ... wth is that about? (rhetorical) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

well do they fear a "report"?....you know damn well Durham will get carved up as a partisan political hack....yup, the SAME Durham that Eric Holder assigned several profile cases to....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

well do they fear a "report"?....you know damn well Durham will get carved up as a partisan political hack....yup, the SAME Durham that Eric Holder assigned several profile cases to....

This infamous report - the next October surprise... lmao

Wasn’t Mark Meadows on Fox News almost ten days ago saying indictments were coming within days?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The only “report” I want to see from Durham is a one page listing of all the indictments. We have known for a long time Durham is the guy who indicts, he is not a report writer. Yet, we keep seeing report, report, report lately ... wth is that about? (rhetorical) 

Barr has said Durham is not going to issue a report per se, only indictments if evidence dictates that.

I've got a friend who is a recently retired agent for a very prominent federal law enforcement agency who told me a few months ago that he doesn't think there will be many or any indictments because everyone in Washington has dirt on everyone else and they all fear retaliation.  He said it's even common at much lower levels of government for obvious crimes to be ignored even after lengthy investigations and iron clad evidence because too many have to much to hide or too many friends in the right places.

Now we can only hope that Barr is independent enough to cast that aside and that he's true to his words. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

yeah, not so much.

it all goes to credibility. the fact that you and you party have none just obliterates anything you guys have to say. but by all means, please do keep shooting yourselves in the head. even though it is all you guys got, it is not lost on the American populace. keep up the good work!

HA - Trumps party has zero support outside his loyal supporters who put party over country 24 7 365.

Trump/Barr/MoscowMitch and Lady G are the most corrupt “politicians” we have seen in our lifetime. 

And you wait n see - as the polls continue to show that Trump is sinking the GOP - all these GOPigs up for re-election will be asking - DJT who?

image.thumb.jpeg.1aaf06e58385ea773d036c3222521479.jpeg

13 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

WTF did I just watch?  Those kids didn't seem to be coached;  hard to coach kids that age to make-up-stuff, said in unison.  Do I want to know what I just watched?  WOW is all I can say, wow.

Once you see it, you can’t unsee it. Or ignore it. 

On 7/28/2020 at 7:07 PM, keepthefaith said:

Barr has said Durham is not going to issue a report per se, only indictments if evidence dictates that.

I've got a friend who is a recently retired agent for a very prominent federal law enforcement agency who told me a few months ago that he doesn't think there will be many or any indictments because everyone in Washington has dirt on everyone else and they all fear retaliation.  He said it's even common at much lower levels of government for obvious crimes to be ignored even after lengthy investigations and iron clad evidence because too many have to much to hide or too many friends in the right places.

Now we can only hope that Barr is independent enough to cast that aside and that he's true to his words. 

Sadly, this seems spot on.  I had hopes for something different this time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Can anyone translate this for me?

Another delay for the Flynn family and justice. Another deeply unsettling move by the corrupt members of the judiciary to keep their benefactors afloat. 

No movement on Flynn until the 11th, and that assumes they rule the same day they hear the case (they likely will not). So mid-to-late August for that case to be rightfully dismissed. Giving those people who love to cheer on corruption and judicial overreach another few weeks to crow before their inevitable walk back. 

It likely (but not for certain) means we won't get movement on Durham until mid-to-late August now as well as Flynn's case has to be handled first. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another delay for the Flynn family and justice. Another deeply unsettling move by the corrupt members of the judiciary to keep their benefactors afloat. 

No movement on Flynn until the 11th, and that assumes they rule the same day they hear the case (they likely will not). So mid-to-late August for that case to be rightfully dismissed. Giving those people who love to cheer on corruption and judicial overreach another few weeks to crow before their inevitable walk back. 

It likely (but not for certain) means we won't get movement on Durham until mid-to-late August now as well as Flynn's case has to be handled first. 

Of course the flip side is that DoJ can keep "finding" more items that should've been turned over to Flynn years ago to turn over & get into the public before any indictments on other fronts are made.

But, yeah, this is frustrating.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1