The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They admitted they have "off world vehicles not of this Earth". 

Time travel next. 

If someone finds out that the aliens have a tasty snack food they have never tried, aliens will be the rage.

• Haha (+1) 3

Crack Dip

Crack Dip is an amazing dip, great for parties or game day! With a creamy cheesy base and loads of bacon and cheddar, it’s seasoned with ranch seasoning mix for a crowd pleasing favorite!

Just like jalapeño popper dip or buffalo chicken dip, this dip is sure to be a crowd favorite!

I have to tell you, I did not name this dip but I do love to make it! Crack Dip is easy, cheesy and full of bacon-y goodness.

Cream cheese, sour cream and mayo make the base oh-so-creamy and it’s flavored with ranch dressing mix (I make homemade). Add in crumbled bacon (or bacon bits), cheddar and green onions.

Variations

Spicy Add in a handful of diced jalapenos or a splash or two of hot sauce.

Meaty Add chicken or sausage

Seasonings Swap out the ranch mix for Italian dressing mix or your favorite fresh herbs

Bake It Serve it cold or bake this dip in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.”

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Jason Howerton evidently skipped his math class for 8th grade and beyond.

this is the comment i deleted from the 'Off the Wall' thread because i didn't want to pick up another suspension.

are you going to ***** your pants when the fake alien invasion is rolled out?

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Crack Dip

Crack Dip is an amazing dip, great for parties or game day! With a creamy cheesy base and loads of bacon and cheddar, it’s seasoned with ranch seasoning mix for a crowd pleasing favorite!

Just like jalapeño popper dip or buffalo chicken dip, this dip is sure to be a crowd favorite!

I have to tell you, I did not name this dip but I do love to make it! Crack Dip is easy, cheesy and full of bacon-y goodness.

Cream cheese, sour cream and mayo make the base oh-so-creamy and it’s flavored with ranch dressing mix (I make homemade). Add in crumbled bacon (or bacon bits), cheddar and green onions.

Variations

Spicy Add in a handful of diced jalapenos or a splash or two of hot sauce.

Meaty Add chicken or sausage

Seasonings Swap out the ranch mix for Italian dressing mix or your favorite fresh herbs

Bake It Serve it cold or bake this dip in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.”

Crack Dip, an amazing party pleaser and a suitable substitute for K-Y Jelly. 

See the source image

I was gone during much of this... but only those people who aren't paying attention (which includes the MSM) think nothing is happening. 

The world's at war. It's just a very different war than has ever been fought before -- an no one dare call it what it is. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1