The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How the #### can it have taken nearly 3-1/2 years for such a review to occur?  Totally get it not happening even at any point earlier than a year ago, but this prosecution (persecution more accurately?) has appeared  publicly to be going sideways for months now.  

This is beyond ridiculous that it's taken this long for such a review.

With everything in the DoJ's case going sideways, how was there not an official review of the investigation it was based upon?

I completely agree. There are benefits however for waiting till this election year to start investigating under the microscope what amounts to 5 years of crimes. This feels like a sting operation IF IF IF they do it right. By now, the vast majority of conspirators should have fully revealed themselves and their back channels of coordination. I remain hopeful. The American public has the attention span of a gnat, so waiting till now to wage a full scale push back may yet prove to be the winning strategy. At least now, the majority of Americans have already assessed the situation for what it is and want justice. Two years ago, the MSM still had credibility and investigations would have looked like political theatre and retribution.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

How the #### can it have taken nearly 3-1/2 years for such a review to occur?  Totally get it not happening even at any point earlier than a year ago, but this prosecution (persecution more accurately?) has appeared  publicly to be going sideways for months now.  

This is beyond ridiculous that it's taken this long for such a review.

With everything in the DoJ's case going sideways, how was there not an official review of the investigation it was based upon?

Well, in fairness, they closed their eyes and tried to wish it away first.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Thread...

I've often wondered what secrets Kimberly Guilfoyle (who was married to Gavin Newsome for a few years in the early 2000s) may have told.

• Like (+1) 5

An interview is airing on Sunday.

"If it keeps going the way it's going, I have a chance to break the deep state. It's a vicious group of people."

Also the interview:

• The president calls churches, synagogues, mosques and other religious institutions "essential services" and says they must be allowed to open
  • Sharyl asks if someone review his tweets before he sends them out
  • Trump weighs in on the biggest strength and weakness of Joe Biden
  • He talks about the latest allegations about FBI misconduct and spying on his campaign
  • Sharyl ask about mixed messages the government is sending on the anti-malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine
  • She also asks President Trump how he can press to investigate allegation about Biden and Ukraine-- without appearing to be doing the same thing Democrats did to him in 2016.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of chatter today about McMaster coming into the spotlight as soon as tomorrow ... if that happens, that road leads to McCain (and a nest of seditious Republicans). 

Good. I can't wait to hear them wax poetic about McCain. They'll probably start talking about a "John McCain Day" national holiday to replace Columbus Day.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

THANKS OBAMA!

On 5/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why not Burr also? I am not condoning their actions but I thought insider trading did not apply to politicians? I know many senators make buys based on what they are about to do.

Which senators are those?  For real.  I’d like to know.  That’s disgraceful if true. 

On 5/22/2020 at 6:08 PM, Koko78 said:

Well, in fairness, they closed their eyes and tried to wish it away first.

I didn’t realize this was a thread about COVID-19. 

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Which senators are those?  For real.  I’d like to know.  That’s disgraceful if true. 

I didn’t realize this was a thread about COVID-19. 

I can not find anything right now that does not refer to the dump of 2020 by those guys but here is a article that references things I am referring to- the one I remember mostly had to do with Xerox who had a ton of stock bought up by politicians and then "won" the contract to be printer of choice for NYS. 

https://insidertrading.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=001580

I am not going to cast aspersions at individuals beyond many of the choices make the  politicians lots of money.