The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Romney's "deplorables" moment.  Except that was supposed to be private.

And except that he was misrepresented, while Hillary's words as reported represented precisely what she meant.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And except that he was misrepresented, while Hillary's words as reported represented precisely what she meant.

Yup.  Just saying they were both moments that likely killed their chances at winning.

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Just saying they were both moments that likely killed their chances at winning.

And likely/possibly captured from cell phone recorders being tripped by the very same bad actors who were abusing the powers of our surveillance state to spy on trump. Then passed on to the same journalist to make it public without any fingerprints leading back to the illegal spying operation inside the DOJ/FBI. 

If I remember correctly, the recording was attributed to a waiter who never came forward publicly - but I'm not certain without checking. 

Food for thought at least. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...And Trump just said "treasonous" in the Oval office presser. 

Yeah. He's not going to let this slide. That word has HRC, Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Power, Kerry, Ryan, Schiff, Warner, Blumenthal, and others shaking.

I hear guantanamo bay is lovely this time of year.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...And Trump just said "treasonous" in the Oval office presser. 

Yeah. He's not going to let this slide. That word has HRC, Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Power, Kerry, Ryan, Schiff, Warner, Blumenthal, and others shaking.

Oh brother. What nonsense. 

I'm enjoying your beer muscles over this. 

On 3/22/2019 at 10:25 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:sick: 

I posted that elsewhere under the ruse that Streisand came around and endorsed Trump. 

My favorite story about her was she was double dipping in a bowl of dip at a party in the Hamptons. The host was so grossed out that she insisted Barbara take the whole dish home with her. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1