Wanna hear it?  Here it goes:

Beginner's Mind is a ****wit

He posts stupid crap all the time.

Ahhhhhhh Hahhhhhhhh.

Uh

@BeginnersMind is a ****wit

He posts stupid *****

Ahhh haahhh, astericks apply 

For they only fit, word filters know why. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DyLD8VAUUAAEOWB.jpg

Come on tranny. What are we seeing?  A giant bird figurine in homage to the birds of prey who rule the skies and worshipped for their prowess and skill overlooking a child starting in wonder to what the power above him is holding before he reaches adulthood and that opportunity to soar like a bird.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Come on tranny. What are we seeing?  A giant bird figurine in homage to the birds of prey who rule the skies and worshipped for their prowess and skill overlooking a child starting in wonder to what the power above him is holding before he reaches adulthood and that opportunity to soar like a bird.

Symbolism is everywhere... you have to learn to read it. 

Fullsized image

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Symbolism is everywhere... you have to learn to read it. 

Fullsized image

Justin biever is the only one I recognize. But that alone makes me laugh. Yep. He's an illuminati.  If anything he'd be the one I believe. 

Usher probably butt*****ed him in to the cult

On 1/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, Hedge said:

This is your reminder that Daleiden had many more videos of PP dicing up babies, but his house was suddenly raided by then CA AG Kamala Harris, at which point all PCs, cameras, etc. in his house were confiscated. Charges have been dropped, but no videos are available.

Kamala Harris 2020: I'll Suck Off Anyone To Get Ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

This is your reminder that Daleiden had many more videos of PP dicing up babies, but his house was suddenly raided by then CA AG Kamala Harris, at which point all PCs, cameras, etc. in his house were confiscated. Charges have been dropped, but no videos are available.

Kamala Harris 2020: I'll Suck Off Anyone To Get Ahead.

The VA governor was on the radio this morning, and suggested that under certain circumstances, the new VA abortion bill would allow for abortions after birth of the baby.

Also suggested that the provider would be responsible for that decision, with input from the parents.  

Not only is that completely odious, it's not even pro-choice, and it's not even abortion, but infanticide.  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

The VA governor was on the radio this morning, and suggested that under certain circumstances, the new VA abortion bill would allow for abortions after birth of the baby.

Also suggested that the provider would be responsible for that decision, with input from the parents.  

Not only is that completely odious, it's not even pro-choice, and it's not even abortion, but infanticide.  :wallbash:

NY is the same way, but it's assumed that the baby survived the abortion upon delivery, and they just need to finish the job off. That may be what the VA GA was disacussing.

Still in all, my understanding is that the amount of money to be made in harvesting baby pieces is insane, and the product is better if you can deliver the baby alive and dissect it more purposefully like PP was caught doing.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

NY is the same way, but it's assumed that the baby survived the abortion upon delivery, and they just need to finish the job off. That may be what the VA GA was disacussing.

Still in all, my understanding is that the amount of money to be made in harvesting baby pieces is insane, and the product is better if you can deliver the baby alive and dissect it more purposefully like PP was caught doing.

He was actually kind-of vague about it - he did say "if the mother is in labor," but was non-specific as to how labor might begin.  And the context was abortions for severe deformities and birth defects.  The context was certainly "after the baby was born, you can decide what to do."

Still odious as *****.  Not even the Chinese go that far, and their population control regulations are draconian.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If it turns that Dems are now throwing themselves in front of cars to protest Trump...well...I'll be honest.

That's change I can believe in.

I like this one also:

“I was trying to light myself on fire as an act of protest,” the man told NBC 4. “Protesting the fact that we've elected someone who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”

You had 1 job!

• Haha (+1) 2

JUDGE ORDERS RELEASE OF SEALED RECORDS FROM BUZZFEED’S DOSSIER LAWSUIT

A federal judge in Florida on Wednesday ordered the public release of dozens of documents kept under seal during BuzzFeed’s lawsuit over the Steele dossier.

District Court Judge Ursula Ungaro ordered the documents be made public by Feb. 8. More than 40 records used in the case are listed in the order.

Ungaro’s decision will shed light into the discovery process during the defamation case, which included depositions with dossier author Christopher Steele and the founders of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that hired Steele. ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

If it turns that Dems are now throwing themselves in front of cars to protest Trump...well...I'll be honest.

That's change I can believe in.

I recall some politician promised " If any demonstrator ever lays down in front of my car, it'll be the last car he'll ever lay down in front of."