The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who plays chess? Anyone recognize this classic game? 

There's a deeper meaning to this post. And it sure seems like Assange is about to be free. 

Look at the reply to JA’s tweet, there are some links. It’s a classic chess match from 1919.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How you holding up? Everyone survived the scare I hope?

Meh lot of pissed off folks right now but for that first hour there was a lot of nervousness...we had an easier time of it due to our low population density and my equally low opinion of our local government offficials ?. And just FYI for the Tulsi Gabbard admirers...until you’ve seen her up close don’t believe the campaign photos!

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Meh lot of pissed off folks right now but for that first hour there was a lot of nervousness...we had an easier time of it due to our low population density and my equally low opinion of our local government offficials ?. And just FYI for the Tulsi Gabbard admirers...until you’ve seen her up close don’t believe the campaign photos!

:lol::beer: Glad to hear it. 

On 1/5/2018 at 4:02 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

There are several "leakers" that are prominent in terms of their info turning out to be accurate despite claims they are merely LARPS. Take them all with grains of salt, disinfo is real and necessary at times. 

FBI Anon though is the least interesting to me as her drops have always come with false baggage. Mega Anon has been good and Q has been prophetic. They're worth the time to read and analyze for anyone who has an interest in this subject - but they should be supplemental material not source. (IMO)

:beer:

Okay, found some of this stuff, thanks. And that’s only because I’m laid-up due to medicals issues and can surf rather than doing normal work. The method of getting the word out is very clever on two points. The first is being cryptic with a trail of questions. That forces people to do research and think critically about things in an environment where you can’t trust anything news-wise. Forces people to get educated on their own rather than swallow the canned messages the MSM have been putting out. The second clever method addresses credibility.  Put out clues to what will happen, and then afterward compare the events to the pass clues. This is all very stunning to me. 

• Like (+1) 1