The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It looks like a blur under a larger, brighter blur.

That's a more precise description. The brighter blur also looks like a plane landing to me if it were shown to me without any other context. The lower object could be a lens flare or some sort of artifact (which is why photo analysis online is a waste as you like to point out) but purely for entertainment value/speculation - it looks a CGI missile in mid flight if you look at the larger image on a big screen. 

You say that I don't contribute to the aliens, lizard people, and whatnot in this thread. 

Go ahead and try to tell me there are no time-travelers among us (and yes, this is not a hoax...the show was called Trackdown, from the 50s, and there's no voiceover work in this).

There is a glitch in the matrix.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Close friend of mine works in the ME often.  He says that when you board a plane in Saudi Arabia you'll routinely see woman prior to departure remove their head gear, grab their purse, brush their hair and apply makeup and then fasten their seat belt. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did anyone even know the trial for the NXIVM cult started on the 7th? I'd be shocked if you did, considering there's a total media blackout on it. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USCOURTS-nyed-1_18-cr-00204/pdf/USCOURTS-nyed-1_18-cr-00204-1.pdf

The day after the Fiji water woman photo-bombed the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

? ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, GG said:

That means shots fired at foreign healthcare plans that feed off US consumers.  

Exactly correct.

Wait until this cascades down onto the single payer healthcare systems of the welfare states of Europe, and begins to act as a final nail in their coffins.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1