The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Paraphrased:

"If you do not continue to enrich us, and thereby yourselves, with your corruption; we shall tell your people exactly how corrupt you are."

Oh, please yes.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Paraphrased:

"If you do not continue to enrich us, and thereby yourselves, with your corruption; we shall tell your people exactly how corrupt you are."

Oh, please yes.  

That's not what I got out of the Tweet.  My interpretation is:

If we're going down, we're taking you with us

JULIE KELLY: The Deep-State Mob Targets Nunes. 

“Nunes and other House Republicans want to find out exactly how and why the FBI’s counterintelligence operation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government began in the summer of 2016, and what intelligence sources either aided or instigated that probe.

The latest showdown, according to the Washington Post, is because Nunes has issued a subpoena demanding that the Justice Department provide information about an unnamed individual referenced in a classified letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions last month. While there are few details about the individual in question, the Wall Street Journal’s Kimberly Strassel intimates that the person could have been a mole inside the Trump campaign.”

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

That's not what I got out of the Tweet.  My interpretation is:

If we're going down, we're taking you with us

"I'm sorry sir, but I object to your characterization of the amount if eggs I have as a half-dozen, when clearly I have six."

Okay, this is MADNESS. 

If your "resistance" movement proudly boasts about having Khamenei as a member, then it's probable you're on the wrong side of the war. 

I know most of the people on here who consider themselves on the "left" or anti-Trump, are actually much more centrist than they are far left progressives (certain posters obviously are prog-fascists, but I'm not talking about Gator), but this should really cause you to take a step back from your position and at least consider the possibility that the "resistance" isn't being run for your benefit. Or the country's. Or the world's. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Okay, this is MADNESS. 

If your "resistance" movement proudly boasts about having Khamenei as a member, then it's probable you're on the wrong side of the war. 

I know most of the people on here who consider themselves on the "left" or anti-Trump, are actually much more centrist than they are far left progressives (certain posters obviously are prog-fascists, but I'm not talking about Gator), but this should really cause you to take a step back from your position and at least consider the possibility that the "resistance" isn't being run for your benefit. Or the country's. Or the world's. 

Progressivism.

True enemy of America since 1968.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Okay, this is MADNESS. 

That's good trolling by Khamenei, though.  :lol:  

• Like (+1) 1

On May 14, 2018 at 12:37 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting timing of this defense, interesting person doing the defending. Why? Remember back to what got Mike Flynn Jr. in trouble...

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Filed today as well: 

DdXg7GpUwAAqiBv.jpg

Exhibits and warrant to be unsealed... perhaps as a bid to get in front of the OIG report. 

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Weiner's package about to be revealed. :o  :w00t:  :sick: 

what will be in the background this time?

his child?

a pic of him shaking hands with Hillary?

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Weiner's package about to be revealed. :o  :w00t:  :sick: 

:lol:

That's why the tweet from the commissioner was so interesting. Then yesterday, the unsealing order for exhibit A and the warrant. 

Why did they wait almost two years? Here's a hint:

image.jpeg.52d74b6ae1e7fc11fa9b36a8c9c5b5d3.jpeg

They had to wait until the AG and the bench was cleaned up. Now that it is, the real fun can start. It's the same pattern we are going to see with the FBI/DOJ. Once that is cleaned up (and it's happening now) the real investigation/prosecutions can begin. 

44 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

At this point, what difference does it make?

I don't know about you, but I'd like to see Holder called to testify and explain how the ISIS slaughter in Paris was done with weapons from FF. 

I think that would open up quite the conversation about how ISIS was funded, armed, and organized with the help of elements of our own government.