Please be honest: is this the curse of Doug Flutie?

I wouldn't put it past that gypsy !@#$ to put a curse on the Bills. I always hated that !@#$. I've never seen another guy !@#$ up so much all game and pull some miracle bull **** out of his ass more than that !@#$ and yet still be loved by so many in the fanbase. !@#$ him!

I wouldn't put it past that gypsy !@#$ to put a curse on the Bills. I always hated that !@#$. I've never seen another guy !@#$ up so much all game and pull some miracle bull **** out of his ass more than that !@#$ and yet still be loved by so many in the fanbase. !@#$ him!

So you hate him because even though he screwed up he found a way to still win the game? i think everyone in this forum give almost anything for a QB who could do that now. You know find a way to win the game....

So you hate him because even though he screwed up he found a way to still win the game? i think everyone in this forum give almost anything for a QB who could do that now. You know find a way to win the game....

says a guy who has had the luxury of bitchboy marsha for all these years. !@#$ Doug Flutie then, !@#$ doug flutie now. Two different things, has nothing to do with what I want in a QB for this franchise going forward.

What happened to break the "Curse of Babe Ruth" or the "Billy Goat Curse"?

Talented personnel guys (or guy) made excellent decisions and built the correct culture to win. Until that happens, you can call it a curse if you want, but it doesn't matter what you call it the result will be the same.

So hire Theo Epstein?

says a guy who has had the luxury of bitchboy marsha for all these years. !@#$ Doug Flutie then, !@#$ doug flutie now. Two different things, has nothing to do with what I want in a QB for this franchise going forward.

Ya because the Pats had FRANCHISE QBs since 1986. Tony Eason, Hugh Millen (I just got ill), Grogan, Zo, then Bledsoe and Brady... ya a list of CHAMPIONS there!! 🙄

And sorry I loved Flutie he is part of what drew me into watching football when he played at BC. So I may be a little protective of his rep.

Ya because the Pats had FRANCHISE QBs since 1986. Tony Eason, Hugh Millen (I just got ill), Grogan, Zo, then Bledsoe and Brady... ya a list of CHAMPIONS there!! 🙄

And sorry I loved Flutie he is part of what drew me into watching football when he played at BC. So I may be a little protective of his rep.

marsha has washed your memory of alot of that garbage you mentioned, atleast you have that.

This is the "music city miracle" curse. Flutie was on the bench but they still should have won the game. The wheels fell off on that play.

I will forever remember screaming at my buddy during the play: Don't worry. They are going to call this back. That was a forward pass.

Ugh.