!@#$ WGR

boyst

Anyone listen to it? The do the 1 thing commercials? They have the most insane premises; use thicker curtains to insulate your house better, for example. But, my favorite was how cattle emit poison gases which pollute our environment and the best way you can help avoid contributing is to eat a nice vegetable soup tonight!

This is just hilarious to me. To specifically pick out the cattle industry is hilarious. Hilarious enough to me I looked in to it. A company named Entercom is behind it and that company owns broadcasting stations across the nation, including WGR.

The site:

http://1thingus.com/helpful-links/

leads to many amazing links which show the bias.

and their staitons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_owned_by_Entercom_Communications

I have deleted the app and will enjoy Sirius for the time being.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone listen to it? The do the 1 thing commercials? They have the most insane premises; use thicker curtains to insulate your house better, for example. But, my favorite was how cattle emit poison gases which pollute our environment and the best way you can help avoid contributing is to eat a nice vegetable soup tonight!

This is just hilarious to me. To specifically pick out the cattle industry is hilarious. Hilarious enough to me I looked in to it. A company named Entercom is behind it and that company owns broadcasting stations across the nation, including WGR.

The site:

and their staitons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radio_stations_owned_by_Entercom_Communications

Heavier curtains do act as better insulation, though.

Heavier curtains do act as better insulation, though.

They can also result in increased condensation on the window and subsequent water damage. The cost of repair or replacement may not be worth the meager energy savings. For my windows the manufacturer says:

Movable insulating materials such as window coverings, shutters and other shading devices may cause thermal stress or excessive condensation, damaging the windows. Andersen Corporation is not responsible for product performance when these kinds of materials or devices are used with our products.

They can also result in increased condensation on the window and subsequent water damage. The cost of repair or replacement may not be worth the meager energy savings. For my windows the manufacturer says:

Yes, but bombing by the Luftwaffe can also damage the windows.

So I'll stick with blackout curtains.

So they'll sell you a high priced window, but as soon as you put curtains up, they won't honor any warranty?

The site:

and their staitons

You have to dig deeper. These are called "public service" ads and are used by stations who can't sell actual ads. It is a government thing, thus the bias. They go after all industry because they are anti-capitalist. They probably target cattle because they perceive it as low hanging fruit and run by rubes.

No, they are saying they won't honor the warranty because of water damage due to your stupidity.

So when it says that,

Andersen Corporation is not responsible for product performance when these kinds of materials or devices (so those would be the aforementioned window coverings, shutters and other shading devices) are used with our products.

they only mean stupid use? I wouldn't hang my warranty claim on that, brah.

Edited by LeviF91

Cattle are worse for the environment (land runoff and use) but they are delicious and good for you.

AM radio hangs on by a thread. Be thankful anyone is advertising.

they also have FM

And the sustainable at push is yuge. The run off is not n issue. It is the grey water from home developments and blacktop that are the dangerous things. Cattle and byproducts are biological. Streams have bacteria which feast on cow Tiberius. Tiberius is not bad, dung beetles eat it, it biodegrades, and for the most part all it does is get on your boots and smell good. A good Tiberius pie isfilled with nutrients for the soil, too.

Cattle and byproducts are biological. Streams have bacteria which feast on cow Tiberius. Tiberius is not bad, dung beetles eat it, it biodegrades, and for the most part all it does is get on your boots and smell good. A good Tiberius pie isfilled with nutrients for the soil, too.

:lol:

they also have FM

And the sustainable at push is yuge. The run off is not n issue. It is the grey water from home developments and blacktop that are the dangerous things. Cattle and byproducts are biological. Streams have bacteria which feast on cow Tiberius. Tiberius is not bad, dung beetles eat it, it biodegrades, and for the most part all it does is get on your boots and smell good. A good Tiberius pie isfilled with nutrients for the soil, too.

Actually, agricultural runoff is a bigger issue than grey water. It causes bacterial and algal blooms that knock ecosystems for a cocked hat.

I believe cow Tiberius is only a small contributor to that, though. The largest contributor by far is fertilizer use; second may be chicken Tiberius.