Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

I have no reason to doubt Leroi - he called Rex first.

I wonder if McCoy is looking and thinking that some of the other jobs are not going to give him the same autonomy on offense? That and we know the Bills pay well....

A staff of

McDermott - HC

McCoy - OC

Frazier - DC

Would be a pretty solid outcome in my opinion.

I could be off on my years of when both were in Carolina but I think McCoy might have been QB coach for Matt Moore with panthers. Might be an interesting trade option considering Moore knows our division. I think Whaley was trying to get Moore a couple years ago when he traded for Cassell and cassell almost didn't pass the physical so he must like him.

A vet like Moore would also be very beneficial for Cardale.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I could be off on my years of when both were in Carolina but I think McCoy might have been QB coach for Matt Moore with panthers. Might be an interesting trade option considering Moore knows our division. I think Whaley was trying to get Moore a couple years ago when he traded for Cassell and cassell almost didn't pass the physical so he must like him.

A vet like Moore would also be very beneficial for Cardale.

McCoy and Moore were in Carolina together for 2 years ('07-'08)

Lol, Brees?

Why would he come here?

McDermott and no Tyrod has me thinking no Bills games in 2017.

These guys will be gone in two years, maybe after next year if the season is that bad.

I wouldn't be shocked if Brees isn't back in NOLA. They've tried their best to build around him and play out his career but it's not working. He's an icon here so it will be controversial but possible. They have some good young talent now so maybe that changes things but they had 25% in dead cap space. They may decide to focus on the rebuild. By the time that they are ready to win he will be 40. Don't underestimate Monos' ties in New Orleans either. I'm not saying that it is likely but it's possible that the Saints and Brees separate. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I wouldn't be shocked if Brees isn't back in NOLA. They've tried their best to build around him and play out his career but it's not working. He's an icon here so it will be controversial but possible. They have some good young talent now so maybe that changes things but they had 25% in dead cap space. They may decide to focus on the rebuild. By the time that they are ready to win he will be 40. Don't underestimate Monos' ties in New Orleans either. I'm not saying that it is likely but it's possible that the Saints and Brees separate.

Sammy would be salivating

McDermott and McCoy could be a very solid pair. Wilks also seems to be well thought of, assuming he will be the DC.

If this comes to pass, probably a better overall package of HC, OC and DC than I was anticipating a few days ago.

Would feel badly for Lynn.

Frustrating that's all.

The franchise remains a joke IMO.

Are you never not around to piss in the corn flakes?

McDermott and McCoy could be a very solid pair. Wilks also seems to be well thought of, assuming he will be the DC.

If this comes to pass, probably a better overall package of HC, OC and DC than I was anticipating a few days ago.

Would feel badly for Lynn.

Yeah. I want to know the plan at QB?TT?