GM Doug Whaley's end of season press conference

Rico

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious DW wasn't interested in doing the press conference, but it was a evil necessity. Media is a bunch of hacks and DW knows that and just beat around the bush the whole time just trying to get to the finish line. Waste of time by everyone involved.

This was entirely predictable, which is why Whaley showing up last week was unnecessary because it would have been this schitshow a week earlier and before the season was over.

In other words it changed no minds.

Media's act for the past 10 days has been shameful.

This team's performance for the last 17 years has been shameful. How you can try and make the media the villains in all of this is !@#$ing mind boggling.

I am a cup half full kinda guy. I want to think things will get better. But after listening to that press conference, I have finally concluded the entire organization needs to be completely blown up.

My Lord, that was awful.

He knows why. He's just not going to publicly disparage Rex.

Why the secrecy? Just tell it like it is. Rex's defense was a poor fit for the personnel and it wasn't working. We appreciate Rex's effort and wish him all the best. The End.

My goodness this is so ridiculous.

That's 100% on the media questions that were asked.

Yep they pursued the same dead end about team structure, critiquing the ownership through questions to the GM as if he was going to speak for them and their decisions. Now they'll act apoplectic that he didn't, like it's their first !@#$ing days as adults.

This team's performance for the last 17 years has been shameful. How you can try and make the media the villains in all of this is !@#$ing mind boggling.

did u listen to the presser? The media was hunting, not asking the right questions. Nothing came out of it because nothing was asked. All they wanted was a chance to bury the fork.

Why the secrecy? Just tell it like it is. Rex's defense was a poor fit for the personnel and it wasn't working. We appreciate Rex's effort and wish him all the best. The End.

It's ridiculous you think that's how these things work.

I am a cup half full kinda guy. I want to think things will get better. But after listening to that press conference, I have finally concluded the entire organization needs to be completely blown up.

My Lord, that was awful.

Welcome. 17 years late to the party but hopefully more and more start to see the light. We are a 2nd rate organization. We have rich owners. Blow it up and do it right this time. I don't want to maybe make the playoffs. I want to win the super bowl and dominate

yeah. Whaley should have shut them down, his attemp at transpatency didn't go very well when he couldn't or wouldn't answer those questions with conviction.