Russ will NOT be involved in HC hiring process

Reed83HOF

Whaley and Brandon are best buds. He will be involved by default. You think they aren't talking about it? Maybe hes not in the room but he will be putting in his 2 cents

Also, what "search?" Sounds like they are going with Lynn. Fake stories about Broncos wanting Lynn. They might give him an interview for the Rooney rule but how coveted is an OC with ³ months experience?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley and Brandon are best buds. He will be involved by default. You think they aren't talking about it? Maybe hes not in the room but he will be putting in his 2 cents

After what happened with Rex Ryan he would be a fool to listen to Russ has to say on football matters. He should consider himself very lucky he kept his job.

Also, what "search?" Sounds like they are going with Lynn. Fake stories about Broncos wanting Lynn. They might give him an interview for the Rooney rule but how coveted is an OC with ³ months experience?

Yep spin away.

It's a football decision and they aren't football people. I hope their involvement is a simple rubber stamp. If they don't trust Whaley to do his job they should replace him.

They are football people. They own the team and Whaley has no proven track record in hiring a coach. If Whaley is smart he would ask the Pegulas to put their blessing on his top choice and to be part of the decision. That puts the owner's skin in the game and both on same page. GM's with different teams have different roles. Some are very experienced and run nearly all aspects of team. Some are more player personnel focused guys like Whaley.

After what happened with Rex Ryan he would be a fool to listen to Russ has to say on football matters. He should consider himself very lucky he kept his job.

This is pretty much true...FWIW, I still would have cleaned house. Once Whaley (as soon as next year) is finally chopped one would think the new GM would want their own guy....I really hope this works out; otherwise we may well be looking at 20+ years

His agent trying to drive up demand and salary. Schefter has the same agent as Lynn and Bradley fyi. Take what he says with a grain of salt...And a chug of beer...Better drink the whole keg to be safe

Russ not being part of the search has nothing to do with any of this

High Ankle Sprain by the video

Edited by MAJBobby

Great news! but I'll wait for Chris Brown to confirm. :thumbsup:

Oh god, the Bills media mouthpiece. Him and Murph have been talking up Russ every chance they get. Callers say fire Russ and they are quick to come to his defense and say he only sticks to the business side. I call BS. He's the president, he's the highest ranking guy besides the Pegulas. I'm sure he's throwing his 2 cents in

Russ not being part of the search has nothing to do with any of this

It does because there is no "search." They found their puppet it seems. Trying to sell Lynn as in "high demand." Yea suuuure who wouldn't want to be the worst passing offense in the NFL. Let's hire that guy

Oh god, the Bills media mouthpiece. Him and Murph have been talking up Russ every chance they get. Callers say fire Russ and they are quick to come to his defense and say he only sticks to the business side. I call BS. He's the president, he's the highest ranking guy besides the Pegulas. I'm sure he's throwing his 2 cents in

It does because there is no "search." They found their puppet it seems. Trying to sell Lynn as in "high demand." Yea suuuure who wouldn't want to be the worst passing offense in the NFL. Let's hire that guy

Wait they Hired Lynn

Hmmm please show me that press release

Wait they Hired Lynn

Hmmm please show me that press release

It's all over the news how it's Lynn's job to lose. There won't be a search, just going through the motions. Whaley has a guy he knows will do whatever he wants. Anyone that wants to bet against that let me know. It's a done deal

It's all over the news how it's Lynn's job to lose. There won't be a search, just going through the motions. Whaley has a guy he knows will do whatever he wants. Anyone that wants to bet against that let me know. It's a done deal

Yep, La Conjecture has stated the Buffalo HCing job will be his unless he gets a better offer...and he will get other interviews. Most other NFL teams will want to have a decent passing offense, though.

How is Russ gonna sell tickets without giving input on the coach? This is smoke, he will be involved in the search.

Fans like you can't be satisfied. Then just wait until we win and jump in then - however long that might be.

Edited by Triple Threat