boyst

59 members have voted

1. 1. Buy or Sell: EJ Manuel

• Buy
    • Sell
  2. 2. 2017...

• Manuel & Mr Ags should stay
    • Manuel & Mr Ags should go

The way he looks today, I'm thinking he won't be resigned, will try to make a roster next season, and won't make it. This may be it for EJM.

I think he gets picked up somewhere. I mean, look, even Blaine Gabbbert got a chance with a 2nd team and anyone who thinks he looked better than Manuel wasn't watching.

HC and OC have egos, all of them, someone will think "hey, the guy just didn't get good coaching and development" and be willing to give him a shot as abackup to see if he can make something from him.

But I think it's time to move on for him. Too much baggage in B'lo.

I think he gets picked up somewhere. I mean, look, even Blaine Gabbbert got a chance with a 2nd team and anyone who thinks he looked better than Manuel wasn't watching.

HC and OC have egos, all of them, someone will think "hey, the guy just didn't get good coaching and development" and be willing to give him a shot as abackup to see if he can make something from him.

But I think it's time to move on for him. Too much baggage in B'lo.

Huh?? EJ has no baggage. He's been a ghost for half of his career.

Everyone is touting him. Saying he is much improved. Are you buying that stock? Are you ready to sell EJ now?

Trading starts at $5mm/share.

I'm ready to re-sign him if he plays well and move forward with him as backup next year, perhaps start. I am not ready to believe that Cardale is the answer without a contingency plan; Manuel could be that. If we find a starter and Jones looks decent in preseason than trading Manuel is an opton.

This is why I am buying Manuel's stock.

you should stop drinking know, NYE is over.