Dolphins kicker may have illegally used QB ball for FG

bobobonators

Hate defending the Pats but if they had done this it would be all over SportsCenter and many NFL fans would be calling for suspensions.

In my opinion, the officials screwed up, they are responsible for placing the ball out there, not the Dolphins. Are they not?

Edited by What a Tuel

In my opinion, the officials screwed up, they are responsible for placing the ball out there, not the Dolphins. Are they not?

So. If the IRS sends you too much money back, do they let you keep it? Do you pin it on them and spend the money anyway (like kicking the ball, even know you know it was the wrong ball)? Do they make you pay interest if you can't pay it back.

Vacate the win and call it a tie. He kicked the wrong ball. He did win with that kick.

So. If the IRS sends you too much money back, do they let you keep it? Do you pin it on them and spend the money anyway (like kicking the ball, even know you know it was the wrong ball)? Do they make you pay interest if you can't pay it back

I stick it in an interest bearing account while I wait for them to ask for it back.