UNC QB Mitch Trubisky

YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Christian M, straight scrubs at qbs, & all Stanford does is win. David Shaw is the real MVP. I would take him here in a second.

Shaw is the guy I really want too

Too punt-happy for my taste.

It'll be easy street w Watkins clay and McCoy.

Except for those times when he doesn't see the linebacker and throws right to him.

Why didn't he start the last 2 years? That makes me wonder. I'll be curious what his Wonderlic score is. It's been said on this board you need to be in the high 20s or better to be successful in this ERA.

he sat behind Marquis Williams who was a really good college QB (he was more of a dual threat guy, not as much of an NFL prospect). He did play some though in garbage time, he's in played about 31 games total

Shaw is the guy I really want too

No Christian M, straight scrubs at qbs, & all Stanford does is win. David Shaw is the real MVP. I would take him here in a second.

Funny enough, Shaw is almost closer to the Ryan coaching tree than Lynn!

I've never been a big fan of Shaw (or much else from the Pac12), but interesting that he has a bunch of NFL experience at QB coach which the Bills could always use.

t

he sat behind Marquis Williams who was a really good college QB (he was more of a dual threat guy, not as much of an NFL prospect). He did play some though in garbage time, he's in played about 31 games total

Thanks for the response. After watching him, I find him tough to evaluate. He checks many boxes, something worries me though.

Too punt-happy for my taste.

Except for those times when he doesn't see the linebacker and throws right to him.

Fair but look at his qbs. Kevin Hogan was probably the best one and he kinda sucks.

I didn't see a ton of Mitch this year but one year starter scare the hell out of me, especially as a 1st rounder. Cardale looked like a potential #1 overall pick and struggle against MAC teams. Huge jump for Mitch.

Funny enough, Shaw is almost closer to the Ryan coaching tree than Lynn!

I've never been a big fan of Shaw (or much else from the Pac12), but interesting that he has a bunch of NFL experience at QB coach which the Bills could always use.

Just curious why you don't like Shaw? He runs multiple offenses & does a lot with non blue chip recruits because Stanford is one of the few programs that isn't a complete joke for athletes.

He's a Cleveland kid. Could the Browns take him #1 overall?

Probably.. it's what I predict. Not only that, I predict he brings them from the depths of suckitude. I watched him play nearly all his HS ball, he grew up running a spread option O. Has tons of talent, the pedigree, maturity. He'll be a good pro at worst.

10 play, 97 yards in 1:11 to give the team a chance to tie on a two point try was impressive. The Cardinal sold out the blitz and beat em. It was a shame.

@nfl_cfb

Rise interrupted: Mitch Trubisky disappoints with three turnovers in #SunBowl.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000766419/article/fastrising-mitch-trubisky-disappoints-in-sun-bowl?campaign=tw-cf-sf48949173-sf48949173&utm_source=Direct(via @BuckyBrooks)

The ref stripped him on the fumble. Seriously, check out the video.

Edited by Ohiostyle

Probably.. it's what I predict. Not only that, I predict he brings them from the depths of suckitude. I watched him play nearly all his HS ball, he grew up running a spread option O. Has tons of talent, the pedigree, maturity. He'll be a good pro at worst.

10 play, 97 yards in 1:11 to give the team a chance to tie on a two point try was impressive. The Cardinal sold out the blitz and beat em. It was a shame.

The ref stripped him on the fumble. Seriously, check out the video.

i saw!

I don't follow college football and had barely heard about this kid...now over the last 24 hours...he's everywhere. Publicist is doing good work...too bad he's not.

Wentz came from nowhere too, some high school in Guatemala I think?