All the speculation and guessing

mead107

Whaley to select Lynn as HC.

Lynn not ready to be HC.

HC will be fired, with Whaley, in 1 or 1+ seasons.

Bills fans will prepare 20th Year Playoff Drought Posters as part of charitable fundraising campaign for Hunter's Hope.

- Lynn continues to oversee/coach a productive offense, gains respect from rest of club

- Lynn / Whaley hire a good defensive coordinator

- Lynn remains as detail oriented as has been reported..(eliminates dumb mistakes administering players on/off field, late play calls, undisciplined penalties, etc..)

- Whaley gets good / great players. Continues to upgrade roster

- Result, Anthony Lynn = good coach

Rex's Bills truck will need new springs in the seats (driver & passenger).

It will also need a full interior detail before it can be given to the new coach (wing sauce).

And de-farted.

Changing coaches every couple years while keeping front office in tact for the duration has not worked during the entirety of this new millennium

I had no idea Doug Whaley has been the GM for 16 years.

And de-farted.

I had no idea Doug Whaley has been the GM for 16 years.

Great post bro. I had thought the majority Bills fans would be smart enough by Front office to understand I meant the entirety and Brandon and his cronies most of all. Alas I've been disappointed yet again. I'll be more specific next time for those that need things to be spelled out in detail. But by reading your detailed responses on other subjects I don't think I can ever get it down to that level without actually using a coloring book.

Edited by jms62