Weigh in now: HC, OC, DC

boyst

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HC - Kyle Shanahan (Love his offense, and have since his Washington days)

OC - Matt LaFleur (Bring along the QB coach with a promotion)

DC - Gus Bradley (Better Coordinator than OC, runs a D that fits our personnel decently)

This be ideal IMHO especially when read articles like this that he isn't married to a system. http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/10/06/kyle-shanahan-nfl-coaching-carousel-list-notebook Edited by The Jokeman

This be ideal IMHO especially when read articles like this that he isn't married to a system. http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/10/06/kyle-shanahan-nfl-coaching-carousel-list-notebook

Good article, sums up a lot of what I like about him as a prospect!

Gus Bradley may be a good choice too for DC but it's hard to get past all the failure he had taking his defense outside Seattle

I'm taking it more like the Jim Schwartz situation. Guy just getting out of a HC job and wants to prove he still knows what he's doing. It also helps that you know he's available and don't need a team's permission to interview him.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I'm assuming Lynn is only a HC candidate and not OC with this

HC - Lynn

OC - Kromer

DC - Al Harris (DB coach, Chiefs)

I just can't help but think Lynn has more to prove as an OC before getting an HC gig. He can earn that here. Keep the Off gang together and see what improvements can be made.

If mike shula gets fired... A dream...

HC Coughlin to groom ALynn. But not do much on game day. Just enable and empower his coordinators

OC Mike Shula. He did wonders for Cam Newton along with Dorsey, former umiami qb.

RB/assistant HC ALynn. He would take over when coughlin retires in two years, when shula would likely move on to a HC job with any success.

DC Schwartz

DL coach Pettine

I'm assuming Lynn is only a HC candidate and not OC with this

HC - Lynn

OC - Kromer

DC - Al Harris (DB coach, Chiefs)

would you or anyone else keep Ed Reed ?