I don't want to be right this time

4merper4mer

Back in week two he definitely wanted the Bills job. His relationship with Pegula is documented. I don't want him for the job. I'm not advocating it. I'm simply observing.

B2XIgh1IEAAlteG.jpg

So talking to Pegula as part of his prep for his on TV job. Is proof he wants a job.

Ok whats this well documented relationship

The freaking state of PA

Edited by MAJBobby

So talking to Pegula as part of his prep for his on TV job. Is proof he wants a job.

Ok whats this well documented relationship

The freaking state of PA

It's just a picture dude. There are lots more. You can look them up on this thing called the internet.

And learn to read faces and postures before criticizing others.

It's just a picture dude. There are lots more. You can look them up on this thing called the internet.

And learn to read faces and postures before criticizing others.

Ooo i know how to read faces. My life has depended on it many many times.

And did google it not one i repeat not one legit article about any long history together just a bunch of Bills fans speculating about a State

The Bills want to be the Steelers so bad that I know they will try. I highly doubt Cowher wants to leave his cushy studio job to get back into the NFL grind though. He works 1 day a week now, why would he want to go back to working 7?

Edited by kdiggz

Ooo i know how to read faces. My life has depended on it many many times.

And did google it not one i repeat not one legit article about any long history together just a bunch of Bills fans speculating about a State

Before the Pegulas bid on the Bills you couldn't find a legit article about them wanting to go beyond the Sabres. Some people were able to read the situation.