GDT: Bills vs. Dolphins 2nd Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Preferred outcome is preferred!! Clean house!

I bet it will not happen. If the Sabres are any indication, Pegulas is slow to pull the trigger on firing a coach or cleaning house. He will give them one more season. It makes my stomach turn thinking about it.

Someone needs to pin that poll on whether Rex gets fired and see how he does now.

This isn't the fault of an offense who racked up 31 points and over 500 yards. It's a defense who couldn't tackle a dummy or stop a running sink.

That should never be an issue with a defensive-minded coach.

RIP to Rex's stint in Buffalo.

Sammy's gutless. This site has such a man crush on him, very few will say that he actually should have put his head down and got the first down. Julian Edelman would have got a first down there every time.

No front office leadership = drafting guys who don't have fire in their belly.

No on field leadership = guys who learn to coast and be pu--ies.

Sammy Watkins is the most overrated Bill ever.

Not if they have eyes and a functioning prefrontal cortex.

We'll see. Don't think Taylor is great but I can think of 10 other teams that would start him in a heartbeat.

Fact is - a player can develop on the bench. Cardale is raw. This years QB class is fairly weak and most will require time. Time that I guarantee you won't be willing to give any of them.

Defense lost the game today. Not Tyrod. If this defense finished in the top 10 like it was supposed to then this team makes the playoffs. Offense is top 10 in scoring. Taylors ability to pull the ball helps open up the running game - whether you want to admit it or not.

Taylors contract is manageable enough to bring him back and continue to try to find his replacement.

I bet it will not happen. If the Sabres are any indication, Pegulas is slow to pull the trigger on firing a coach or cleaning house. He will give them one more season. It makes my stomach turn thinking about it.

The Sabres have had 4 coaches in 6 years under Pegula. He fires coaches when he's seen enough. Hopefully he's seen enough with the fraud currently running the Bills.

Yep. And that team wins 6-8 games next year too.

Forgot wins are a QB stat. Taylor shouldn't have tried to leave that whole minute on the clock at the end of the 4th.

He also should have asked Rex to go play defense. Or maybe he should have taken the ball from Reggie Bush on that dumb reverse that put them in a 3rd and 20 situation.