• Dan Bylsma
    • Robin Lehner
    • Robin Lehner's neck tattoo
    • Tim Murray
    • Rex Ryan
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Doug Whaley

Tried to add it, wouldn't work. Sorry.

I voted for Lehner because I figure he'll take his neck tattoo with him and it is two for the price of one.

You're not afraid that with the extra free time he'll stalk you and he and his neck tattoo will give you the crazy eyes stare?

You're not afraid that with the extra free time he'll stalk you and he and his neck tattoo will give you the crazy eyes stare?

What crazy eyes?

You mean...

goalie-robin-lehner-as-the-ottawa-senato

or

tumblr_static_lehnereyes.jpg

or

B9bkwGeIgAIKv8Z.png

Can you imagine being out partying with this guy with him all coked up or jacked up on whiskey shots?

Edited by PolishDave

What crazy eyes?

You mean...

goalie-robin-lehner-as-the-ottawa-senato

or

tumblr_static_lehnereyes.jpg

or

B9bkwGeIgAIKv8Z.png

Can you imagine being out partying with this guy with him all coked up or jacked up on whiskey shots?

It's like he thinks he's Non from Superman II

8381bd7b0adcf3ed829766dd8f2d6909.jpg

Who is this bozo? A goalie? Has he fought anyone on the ice? He comes off as fake with that stare.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but yes, he's a goalie (unless you're counting shootouts, then he's a welcome mat); yes he's fought people on the ice, he's actually 6'4" and 240 lbs; and he's been know to come unglued during games, so he probably is a bit psychotic.

Actually, that last picture kinda makes him look like the love child of Kiko Alonso and Vaclav Varada.

Edited by transient

Although I voted for Lehner, I am very surprised Murray hasn't gotten more votes. He is bad at his job, obnoxious, smug and unfriendly. He has built a terrible team after years of being bad on purpose to start from the ground up. To show for it he has Eichel, a bunch of underachievers who seem intent on converting Eichel to laziness and one of the lowest point totals in the league. Gee thanks Tim. When you see uncle Bryan tell him Lindy says :censored: you.

At least Rex, Whaley and Tyrod seem like good dudes.