Wear it as a badge of honor Buffalo!

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/21/kaepernick-buffalo-worst-city/................. Arrogant insulting lib clearly implies Buffalo is full of working class people who are ignorant and horrible...Before I read this, I didn't think I could be more proud of Buffalo than I already am...BUT I am so happy the people of Buffalo saw through all of his phony bull-crap and really gave it to him...He is such a jerk. My heart is ready to explode with Buffalo Pride!

Edited by dwight in philly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave the politics at the door, ok. He's proud that we treated some arrogant lib the poorest.

thank you... i think..

Political opinions aside, you're saying you're proud that we hated someone the most. Am I understanding that correctly?

not all .. you should taking a reading comp refresher

Jeezus,dude. Give it a rest or take it to the politics board. Shall I start a rant about how the two most hated sports figures in Buffalo are fans of that no-nothing,200 word vocabulary spouting, misogynistic alt-right whack job about to lead the free world? No. No I won't. (See what I did there?)

Jeezus,dude. Give it a rest or take it to the politics board. Shall I start a rant about how the two most hated sports figures in Buffalo are fans of that no-nothing,200 word vocabulary spouting, misogynistic alt-right whack job about to lead the free world? No. No I won't. (See what I did there?)

why so angry?? calm down.. i was just loving buffalo peeps taking a stand against a class A asshat.. relax.. its a pro buffalo thing ok? jezuz!

This should escalate quickly.

I respected Colin for the initial effort. Now he needs to just get to work and stop the gestures.

And as far as Buffalo goes. Strongly opinionated bunch. aint nuthin wrong with that ! Amerca is all about voicing your opinions. we just do it louder !!!!!

Go Bills

I would, no I wouldn't, no.

This should escalate quickly.

I respected Colin for the initial effort. Now he needs to just get to work and stop the gestures.

And as far as Buffalo goes. Strongly opinionated bunch. aint nuthin wrong with that ! Amerca is all about voicing your opinions. we just do it louder !!!!!

Go Bills

the point as i know you realize is that i am proud of buffalo , the fans, taking a stand against a guy who pockets millions, feasts on the rewards the country affords one , yet gives the proverbial bird to the country .. simple.. JMHO.. which this board is.. a vehicle to express ..

You're picking language abilities to hang your hat on? Bold move.

ok.. if you say so .. AGAIN.. JMHO..

I respect Kaep. . Why is he a class A asshat?

Imo

it is .. truly an opinion.

Just a heads up: some people may construe this post as political somehow, even though its clearly a football thread, and try to get it moved to PPP or locked. You know how those liberals are.

Leave the politics at the door, ok. He's proud that we treated some arrogant lib the poorest.

:lol: Solid work