Merry Christmas- Who wants 4 to the Game?

plenzmd1

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanza, and the best of the season if you are not included in any of those!!!!

4 tickets to Miami game for whoever wants them...be great if you could make a donation to the charity of your choice for the amount of your choice. I am partial to the Ronald McDonald house of WNY. http://rmhcwny.org/donate/donate-now/

PM me for the tickets

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanza, and the best of the season if you are not included in any of those!!!!

4 tickets to Miami game for whoever wants them...be great if you could make a donation to the charity of your choice for the amount of your choice. I am partial to the Ronald McDonald house of WNY. http://rmhcwny.org/donate/donate-now/

PM me for the tickets

Legit just bought mine on stubhub....

Tickets notwithstanding, how much does the gig pay to sit out there to watch that trash in those conditions on Christmas Eve, with I'm guessing extra drunk fans, you know, for the holiday spirit?

The weather actually is supposed to be pretty nice. Highs in the lower 40's, sunny, very little wind.

Tickets notwithstanding, how much does the gig pay to sit out there to watch that trash in those conditions on Christmas Eve, with I'm guessing extra drunk fans, you know, for the holiday spirit?

I dunno - its the last home game. The biggest negatives of going to games are the traffic, and the crazy rowdy fans. Less people = less rowdy fans and less traffic IMO. Just going to eat some good food, have a nice excuse to drink in the AM, head home sometime int he 2nd half if its not close, and go to a xmas party at night.

Nice little Saturday...

Edited by dneveu

I dunno - its the last home game. The biggest negatives of going to games are the traffic, and the crazy rowdy fans. Less people = less rowdy fans and less traffic IMO. Just going to eat some good food, have a nice excuse to drink in the AM, head home sometime int he 2nd half if its not close, and go to a xmas party at night.

Nice little Saturday...

Hey, I never said it wasn't a nice gesture, but considering tickets could be had for $6 or $7 last week and others literally couldn't give them away, says a lot about the product. To the point you'd have to pay me to go, and I'm not talking performing manual labor removing snow in return for $10 an hour and crap seats! Someone at least needs to throw in the wings and beer!