Chick-fil-A in the 585?

sodbuster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least its closer to Buffalo than Erie, PA.

That reminds me of when I moved from Erie to Virginia. One of my coworkers suggested Chick-Fil-A for lunch one day and I asked, what's a Chick-Fil-A? :lol:

A couple weeks later my parents came for a visit. When I got home from work one day they told me about this chicken place the found :lol: :lol:

What's amazing to me is: (1) how fast they are in line; and (2) how busy they are always. If you go there at some random time like 3 pm, there are like 15 cars in the drive thru.

They must be making money hand over fist, enough that they don't even miss not opening on Sunday (which I happen to think is kind of cool).

Think i am the only person in America who does not like this joint. Tastes okay, but never feel great an hour or so later. I do like the salads though

That's the case with most fast food. You have to pick your spots. For me eating at Taco Bell was a guaranteed case of bloat until I discovered they have vegetarian options. Their black bean burritos aren't bad.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

As someone who does not live in Western New York, I find it shocking that it take public hearings and government approval to have a Chik-Fil-A open up.

Their CEO took a political stand that deviated from accepted Groupthink and Party dogma. This cannot be tolerated and must be publicly shamed at any opportunity

Now if you really want to ruffle the feathers of the NYS Politburo, imagine taking an Uber ride to Chik-Fil-A