Clayton Projects Mike Glennon as Bills' 2017 Starting QB

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clayton does know how to fire up the Bills fan base!!!

Am I right or am I right? :lol:

Seriously though...I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world...But I doubt very, very much that Glennon would be better than Cardale...So...If we're talking about a cheaper option to compete...OK...But he's not going to be a savior...At least I doubt it very much... B-)

But Schopp loves him, even though it sounds like Clayton pulls stuff out his colon when on WGR.

Whenever I hear him on that show, he is always wrong with his takes on the Bills. It's impossible to know what's going on with all 32 teams.

Whenever I hear him on that show, he is always wrong with his takes on the Bills. It's impossible to know what's going on with all 32 teams.

His Bills takes are normally brutal...He usually ends up sounding like he knows nothing about what is really going on here...Case in point TT has a decent game vs Seattle, the Seattle players praise him, and Clayton talks like it's laughable to even consider moving on from him at QB...

John...Did you watch ANY of the other games? Any? B-)

His Bills takes are normally brutal...He usually ends up sounding like he knows nothing about what is really going on here...Case in point TT has a decent game vs Seattle, the Seattle players praise him, and Clayton talks like it's laughable to even consider moving on from him at QB...

John...Did you watch ANY of the other games? Any? B-)

Yeah, that's exactly the type of thing I'm talking about. I was thinking about what he was saying about TT last time I heard him, and I'm like what?!?!?

Well, I guess this isn't going to happen.

Won't be upset if it happens, won't be excited either.

Will not root for the Bills if they sign Traitornick

:lol:

What do you think he might sign for?

8-10 million per is my guess. If he gets that much he'd be at least assumed to be the starter.

Didn't work for Osweiler

I have never been a Glennon fan... but Glennon, DeShaun Watson and Cardale would be fine with me. Would it make us more likely to win next year? No - but eventually we need to stop just trying to scrape together 10 wins next year and draft and develop a guy we think can be our franchise guy.

4100 yards, 85 rating, and a 2:1 TD:INT ratio in 18 starts for a horrible Bucs team.

I'll take him over Fitz, Kap or anyone else they can get in the offseason.

Not sure I get how those number are better than Tyrod?

Absolutely no point in running Taylor out of town unless something better is in place. He's no franchise QB but he's serviceable for now. Glennon is not an upgrade.

correct....Skurski's article this morning list 10 QBs....none a significant upgrade over Taylor....Romo may be but no way he's coming here

are we signing MG to a TT type contract, something where he comes in and gets some $ to compete for the job. Or are we committing 4 years and 30+M guaranteed?

If we signed him to a 2 year $9M deal with and optional 3rd year, guaranteeing him $5/6M, I wouldn't be against that but any more is foolish.

I'd rather sign a veteran backup, draft a guy and let Cardale and a rookie compete for the starting job.

Clayton ruined any credibility to his story when he mentions Kaepernick. He obviously doesn't know anything about Buffalo. No way in the world would Bills fans buy a ticket to watch that disgrace of a human being.

why is he a disgrace of a human being?

It's the cap room that we free up by letting Tyrod go if we sign Cutler or Hoyer or Gabbert (count me anti Glennon). Not to mention only could sign them for a one or two year deal while our true QB of future develops.

None of those QBs are an upgrade