Jarvis Landry

dave mcbride

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is laughable. If I didn't know better, I'd swear this was referring to the aftermath of Lucic running Miller a few years back. Only difference...this is football, not hockey. What do people expect? A bench clearing brawl?

C'mon man!

exactly! haha very reminiscent of that same scenario.

if the Bills were the type of team to retaliate, and stand up for their teammate...they would have done it that game. they didn't. this will be a normal game played. it's just not part of the culture for either organization.

exactly! haha very reminiscent of that same scenario.

if the Bills were the type of team to retaliate, and stand up for their teammate...they would have done it that game. they didn't. this will be a normal game played. it's just not part of the culture for either organization.

yes, the Bills are the same old Bills, unlike a winner like the Broncos.

Harry Douglas goes low and the Broncos retaliated IMMEDIATELY. Good for them.

Too bad for Aaron Williams career.

"Talib went after Douglas on the next play, touching off a sideline scuffle that resulted in Talib being flagged for a penalty for unnecessary roughness."

A sideline scuffle is better than nothing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/16/no-fines-for-aqib-talib-harry-douglas/

Edited by Idandria

That's simply not true. There are just two types of guys in the NFL, rah rah warrior types and mercenaries. Superstars populate almost exclusively the former. Tyrann Matheiu gets in a guy's face after that play. So does Sherman. So does Thomas. So does Suggs or Timmons or Steve Smith or DeAngelo Hall.

The Bills lack players like that almost entirely. I think we have 2, Richie and Kyle. The rest of this team is soft. They don't get fired up like good teams do.

Add Hughes to the list. Aaron Williams was on it too. I think Graham and Wood have it too. Maybe Woods.

Ragland might have it as well but it is too early and he is too slow to catch anyone.

Add Hughes to the list. Aaron Williams was on it too. I think Graham and Wood have it too. Maybe Woods.

Ragland might have it as well but it is too early and he is too slow to catch anyone.

wood is a !@#$ing kitty. All talk lil fluff piece. His persona is all that of wannabe. Hes the type of !@#$ that buys the Harley then gets everything Harley and listens to Jackal way too loud everywhere revving his motor.

How do I know this? I watch him play and know he likes Montgomery Gentry

I'm very curious to see how this plays out. I could see this being a "payback is a b*tch" situation, truth be told. Aaron Williams is a popular player in the locker room. It could get ugly on Sunday. If I'm right, expect to see a higher-than-usual number of PFs called against the Bills D.

dave, I wanted to see this so much, but Jarvis Landry is laughing his ass off tonight, :censored: him, :censored: Miami, and :censored: all the bad-asses on the Bills D who were talking smack this week like NRC.

• 2 weeks later...

What a maroon!

@rapsheet

#Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry fined $24,309 for a crotch grab & $24,309 for slamming his helmet on the same post-TD demonstration

So all in all, he was fined twice as much for a stupid celebration than he was for ending Aaron Williams' career. Great priorities NFL...

wood is a !@#$ing kitty. All talk lil fluff piece. His persona is all that of wannabe. Hes the type of !@#$ that buys the Harley then gets everything Harley and listens to Jackal way too loud everywhere revving his motor.

How do I know this? I watch him play and know he likes Montgomery Gentry

this is pretty funny and i don't even know what jackal is.

So all in all, he was fined twice as much for a stupid celebration than he was for ending Aaron Williams' career. Great priorities NFL...

Good point when you put it in that perspective.

Although I still think the NFL has over regulated the contact. Spearing and head shots should be penalties, but many times flags are thrown bc DBs hit receivers too hard on clean shots. Landry and other WRs have little reason to fear stretching out for a catch.