Mike Shanahan and Jay Cutler

Tipster19

No quick easy fixes unfortunately. That's what's gotten the Bills into this mess. Gotta draft at least one. Maybe two. Worked out pretty well for the Redskins.

In fact, I think the Bills best bet is to get a guy like Cousins in the early to middle rounds (not first hopefully not second). A guy who maybe has something that holds him back from a super high grade (height, or elite arm strength) but is smart, accurate, has a quick release, and is fairly mobile. I think that's the recipe for the Bills. Who that is, I have no idea. But that's the model I'd follow.

I believe QBs get overvalued on size and strength metrics and undervalued on the less tangible characteristics.

Edited by dubs

What's with the Shanahan love? He was only a winner because of John Elway and has been fired twice since Elway retired. He ruined Griffin's career by playing him when he was already seriously injured, which led to him being dragged off the field with a gruesome injury. Then he held RGIII out of the following training camp, yet started him in the season opener, with no preparation, which led to a new injury in no time. Poor judgement means poor judgement. Overrated means overrated. You want a no nonsense coach, pay whatever Belichick shows interest in.