If you want Rex fired

mob16151

Yes, a twitter movement by fans to influence front office decisions. Makes perfect sense.

Marv was right about what happens when you start listening to disgruntled fans.

Translation: Just be happy you have a team. 500 football means there are likely 14 or 15 teams with worse records than you. Nothing wrong with being average.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation: Just be happy you have a team. 500 football means there are likely 14 or 15 teams with worse records than you. Nothing wrong with being average.

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Some days I agree with this and some days I do not, but on average I have decided not to care...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe if Buffalo had a fan base with actual standards, you wouldn't get crapped on year after year. When your calling card is a bunch of out-of-control drunks who'll buy tickets no matter what, why in the world do you think owners/management will have any respect for you? You won't cancel your tickets. You won't stop buying gear. So why do you think they'll ever care if you're mad that they don't win? Hell, LA Rams fans stopped coming to games TWO GAMES AGO, and they've had the team approximately 20 seconds. You know what? They'll get a real coach and real players in the offseason. Guess who won't?

Cancel your tickets. Stop buying the junk. Then maybe you'll get a real team and a real front office. Until then, drink your beer and look in the mirror because you're the problem.

The worst decisions you will ever make are the ones made because of what fans want.

Owners have all the information to make informed decisions, fans have 10% of it.

That being said it's time for Rex to be shown the door.

Can we ask her why she drafted Cardale if she didn't want to let him play?

Can we ask why you think a project is ready to play? Or do you not know how his works? Cardale was 2-3 years away from being a viable option at QB unless you want us turning the ball over a lot and getting blown out. I don't see Cardale leading us to 26+ points per game...sorry to burst the fantasy land bubble.

And don't even say he can play the last game. That won't mean anything, teams don't really figure guys out for 4 games or so...look at what happened with Wentz...was great for 4 games and mostly terrible since

Edited by matter2003

No, they made their billions by buying lots of land and then getting really lucky.

right. Geological studies and everything that goes into actually locating gas and oil formations...complete luck. When people say stupid stuff like this it is normally as a way to discount someone else's hardwork in self pity.

Kim Pegula is on twitter. The account is verified. Also tweet at Pegula Sports and entertainment. Let them know,how you feel by using the #cleanhouse and #BuffaloBills.

Tweeted: Enough is enough. 16 years of torture and hype needs to end. If my movies were like this, I'd never get sold. #FireRex