GDT: Bills vs. Steelers 2nd Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it possible that professional kickers EVER !@#$ up an onside kick? Any random child could walk up to a football and kick it ten yards, yet these grown men struggle to even kick a ball that can be fielded legally.

Edited by MPT

Now the Bills will listen to the wisdom on TBD. Fire the coaches, bench the QB, cut players. That guarantees no decent coach will want to be in Buffalo. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not high on any coaches list. Rebuild again? Then panic the coach after 2 seasons again? I am curious because missing the play offs goes hand in hand with not having a franchise QB.

Now the Bills will listen to the wisdom on TBD. Fire the coaches, bench the QB, cut players. That guarantees no decent coach will want to be in Buffalo. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not high on any coaches list. Rebuild again? Then panic the coach after 2 seasons again? I am curious because missing the play offs goes hand in hand with not having a franchise QB.

Yea... Blame the fans.

You miss the point. The cycle of rebuilds. TBD guys and gals want them to win. The frustration is what I was pointing to. The Bills have set them selves up for failure.

So keep failing with the same staff is your answer? Instead of finding a right fit we keep the same ****? Edited by Beef Jerky

So keep failing with the same staff is your answer? Instead of finding a right fit we keep the same ****?

I was not a fan of this hire but this time yes. Suck it up. Quick hooks in rebuilds are not the answer.

You're right, keep Rex around so that he can do something he has yet to show he can do and turn things around here

And the only thing that keeping Rex will show other coaches is that the Bills are a great place to hold a job when your incompetent. Most coaching candidates aren't going to see a HC opportunity in Buffalo being a bad option because they let Rex go after making them worse when they were on the verge of getting better.....

You miss the point. The cycle of rebuilds. TBD guys and gals want them to win. The frustration is what I was pointing to. The Bills have set them selves up for failure.

Guess we should stop trying to find a good coach. Why try something new when you know what you have isn't working? Unnecessary to rock the boat just to try and get better.