Tiberius

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is pretty interesting

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/pentagon-responds-michael-flynn-2015-russia-visit-235090

The Pentagon has informed lawmakers that there are no records of former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s 2015 trip to Moscow, when he dined with Russian President Vladimir Putin and may have accepted unconstitutional payments from a foreign government for his attendance.

In a letter to the Republican and Democratic leaders of the House oversight committee delivered Tuesday, acting Army Secretary Robert Speer confirmed that Flynn — a retired lieutenant general — filed no documentation of his trip.

Can this guy do jail time? I mean, can HE do it, or will he sing?

Tweet, tweet

This is pretty interesting

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/pentagon-responds-michael-flynn-2015-russia-visit-235090

Can this guy do jail time? I mean, can HE do it, or will he sing?

Tweet, tweet

Mildly interesting. More interesting is the implication that he wasn't a private citizen at that time, but he was when he spoke to the Russians as the incoming NSA. Do you people want to pick a consistent narrative sometime soon?

And yes, by his own admission he should be doing jail time. "If I did a tenth of what Hillary did..." Pretty sure he's surpassed that.

Mildly interesting. More interesting is the implication that he wasn't a private citizen at that time, but he was when he spoke to the Russians as the incoming NSA. Do you people want to pick a consistent narrative sometime soon?

And yes, by his own admission he should be doing jail time. "If I did a tenth of what Hillary did..." Pretty sure he's surpassed that.

Of course, Hillary

• 2 months later...

bump

check it out. It is pretty accurate

Clapper: US institutions 'under assault' from Trump - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2017/05/14/politics/james-clapper-russia-collusion/index.html
11 hours ago - Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said Sunday that he thinks US institutions are under assault from President Donald Trump. ... collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign in what the US ...