[Misleading Title]Tyrod and blood sugar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a type 1 diabetic myself, I highly doubt he has low blood sugar because he would have eventually fainted at some point throughout his life if he never accounted for it being low with sugar.

He would also feel very weak as if all the muscles in your body were unable to work. Even though this is a good attempt to backup TT, blood sugar is not the issue. The medical staff would have noticed something at some point.

As a type 1 diabetic myself, I highly doubt he has low blood sugar because he would have eventually fainted at some point throughout his life if he never accounted for it being low with sugar.

He would also feel very weak as if all the muscles in your body were unable to work. Even though this is a good attempt to backup TT, blood sugar is not the issue. The medical staff would have noticed something at some point.

Wait...you mean, the OP is completely full of ****?

Shocked, yes, shocked I am!

Thus thread has the potential to be George Seifert at the airport special.

Tyrod's blood sugar problems. Classic.

Brings to mind the rumor that Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch so much in the "Who's Bad" video because it was suggested he had been bit by a tarantula. Will never forget that one.

Edited by DDD

Without getting too into how i know this...i believe tyrod has a serious issue with blood sugar. The mind stops processing higher level thought like computation, analysis etc. It can still fuction at a primitive level however, ie foght or flight. I notice tightwad often has stretches of decent throwing, flollowed by 4 to 5 3n outs in a row. He seems to do well to start every game, comes out in second halves and does well, but has looked pathetic in 2nd and 4rth quarters. I firmly believe his mind tires and he resorts to his legs. If a team spies him, like cincy did, he becomes a completely wothless piece of crap, kind of like trent edwards, who people blamed the concussion on for this issue. I wish someone would look into this because it may be the reason for his lack of play making half the time.

I don't believe Trent Edwards had concussion after-effects. I've just long assumed that he was mentally retarded.

I don't believe Trent Edwards had concussion after-effects. I've just long assumed that he was mentally retarded.

Umm, I've been trained by my wife not to make fun of the retarded (especially the Stanford educated retarded), or the concussed, but I will give you huge props for having read all the way to the end of that! I didn't get nearly that far! That shows some serious stick-to-itivness. I had no idea Trent was mentioned.

Umm, I've been trained by my wife not to make fun of the retarded (especially the Stanford educated retarded), or the concussed, but I will give you huge props for having read all the way to the end of that! I didn't get nearly that far! That shows some serious stick-to-itivness. I had no idea Trent was mentioned.

That is impressive. Kind of a little Trent Edwards Easter egg hiding there at the end. I would have never noticed it. Did I mention that I like these amateur physician/psychologist diagnoses? There must be a really good explanation for EJ Manuel in London ...

That is impressive. Kind of a little Trent Edwards Easter egg hiding there at the end. I would have never noticed it. Did I mention that I like these amateur physician/psychologist diagnoses? There must be a really good explanation for EJ Manuel in London ...

Trent Edwards Easter egg! I like that. Sometimes, even if you can't see it initially, it eventually becomes apparent due to the smell. :)

I actually may be more than an amateur psychologist. funny how people accept losing and just look for the next draft pick for hope, or someones firing. Never really seeing the problems for what they are, buuuuuut thats why im here.

And whatever i do, its not the typical job most posters here probably have...plumber, logger, unemployment check casher etc.

That being said the disorder is not akin to diabetes. Its a psychological disorder however, so mild it wouldnt show up on tests or make someone faint. It would just do exactly what i said, make someone less cognizant and unable to process higher level brain functions. Its the same feeling people get when adrenaline surges and they get tunnel vision or cant think straight for a moment, but in this case its longer lasting and not due to adrenaline.

Anyone flaming this post, feel free to leave your credentials in the response and your explanation for halfrods fast starts and extreme contrasts in performances quarter to quarter.

Edited by re enlightener

No, I would like to know how you know this? Because your post shows you don't

know jack about blood sugars, diabetes, whatever.

oh its not like diabetes, diabetes effects the whole body and is due to insulin levels etc. tyrod may just lose the amount of blood sugar where his brain is affected. this is a newer area in psych and very hard to measure since its mental. but id like to see sats on opening drives from tyrod vs other starting qbs, i bet they are good, also opening second half drives. He tends to run alot more in second and 4th quarters as well.