Rex in a nut shell.....

mellaman101

I was,going to read the linked article - until I realized that it was written by Stephen A Smith. He is the leader in the clubhouse of reporters getting big pay days by being as obnoxious as possible.

He is like Jerry Sullivan on steroids.

Edited by OldTimer1960

29 unanswered points with the 3 man rush. Pathetic Rex.

Imo

At his press conference, Ryan said that Carr completed every pass he attempted when the Bills had 5 pass rushers. That's why you didn't see any blitzing late in the game.

Edited by vincec

Listening to the douche named seteven a. smith early in the am is rough on the head.

ESPN sucks.

Nobody circles the wagons and bashes reporters that dont write glowing articles about the Bills like Bills fans. Kudos.

nothing like missing the point like some Bills fans. Written by Smith or the Swam.....Rex and his boys did a bad job and this team lacks leadership.

but but but but but but but but

Nobody circles the wagons and bashes reporters that dont write glowing articles about the Bills like Bills fans. Kudos.

It's the shoot the messenger syndrome and it affects many, many people here.

I was,going to read the linked article - until I realized that it was written by Stephen A Smith. He is the leader in the clubhouse of reporters getting big pay days by being as obnoxious as possible.

He is like Jerry Sullivan on steroids.

Same here. I enjoyed him and Skip Bayless being on the same show so I could miss them both at the same time.