Rex needs to be fired no matter what!

Beef Jerky

Rex is absolute garbage anymore. Never seen so many 3 man and 2 man rushes. They are not working and he keeps doing it like an idiot!

Carr is horrible when pressured, yet Rex refuses to do it. When he did the Raiders had to punt. Everytime he rushes 3 or less the Raiders have scored.

He needs to go!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Your reactions make me laugh. I wonder why you even watch if it makes you so miserable.

I am only miserable until the game is over. After that the team can go !@#$ themselves for 7 days until they disappoint fans the next week.

Jerky making a fool of himself. No new threads man. Rookie move.

Actually the game is over. This needed to be said while the game was going on. Edited by Beef Jerky

I am only miserable until the game is over. After that the team can go !@#$ themselves for 7 days until they disappoint fans the next week.

Actually the game is over. This needed to be said while the game was going on.

We need a coach mentally strong like you.

Rex is absolute garbage anymore. Never seen so many 3 man and 2 man rushes. They are not working and he keeps doing it like an idiot!

Carr is horrible when pressured, yet Rex refuses to do it. When he did the Raiders had to punt. Everytime he rushes 3 or less the Raiders have scored.

He needs to go!

Agree 100%. If this gets the Ryan's out of town that's fine. To give up 29 unanswered in that short of time is inexcusable.

This defense can be fixed with minimal draft picks and FA moves in a single year.

1. First fire Rex and the entire defensive staff

2. Switch to a 4-3

3. Sign Z. Brown and KW to extensions

4. Try and bring back A. Williams

5. Franchise Gilmore

6. Move Lawson and Washington to DE, Dareus and KW to DT, Hughes plays OLB in base and DE in nickel/dime

7. If A. Williams retires, sign a FA safety - even consider Revis and a position switch

8. Draft the best safety in round 1

9. Get rid of Graham and P. Brown

10. If Z. Brown leaves add another LB via draft or FA

** After safety in round 1, the rest of the draft is for offense - QB, TE, WR, RT, QB, and TE - with a contract extension for Groy +/1 an OLB.