Goodwin left practice early (wrist)

mikemac2001

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is a violent game.

Whether you are large or small, guys get hurt. Even a tough as nails guy like Gronk gets hurt - a lot.

Unfortunately, we have had more than our fair share of injuries.

For this, I am going to take full responsibility. As some of you know, I also am a fan of Arsenal. Those of you who follow the EPL also know that Arsenal has an injury crisis every single year (or so it seems). There also is a lot of disappointment being an Arsenal fan. Somehow this all must be my fault given that I support both teams. It also could be Gunner Bill's fault as well.

What hurts the most is that all these injuries are primarily affecting a single unit. You can only say "next man up" so many times before the next man up literally has to come out of retirement or literally off the street. And then the guy out of retirement gets injured too. And youre left with the likes of me and you playing at WR on Sunday.

Groy is an example of next man up. Harvin and Lewis are examples of we're !@#$ed.

Edited by bobobonators

What hurts the most is that all these injuries are primarily affecting a single unit. You can only say "next man up" so many times before the next man up literally has to come out of retirement or literally off the street. And then the guy out of retirement gets injured too. And youre left with the likes of me and you playing at WR on Sunday.

Groy is an example of next man up. Harvin and Lewis are examples of we're !@#$ed.

Sadly, you are 100% correct.

Even without all the WR injuries teams have been crowding the box daring us to throw the ball.

Football is a violent game.

Whether you are large or small, guys get hurt. Even a tough as nails guy like Gronk gets hurt - a lot.

Unfortunately, we have had more than our fair share of injuries.

For this, I am going to take full responsibility. As some of you know, I also am a fan of Arsenal. Those of you who follow the EPL also know that Arsenal has an injury crisis every single year (or so it seems). There also is a lot of disappointment being an Arsenal fan. Somehow this all must be my fault given that I support both teams. It also could be Gunner Bill's fault as well.

Cazorla, Bellerin, Welbeck, Mertesacker, and Jack Wilshere (even though they loaned him out - im sure he's hurt)

Not really. But hes a warm body. We're approaching the point where we dont even have bodies to run certain plays on offense.

Id take TJ Graham at this point.

The following people are or were hurt: Woods, Harvin, Powell, Salas, Watkins, Goodwin

Yikes...

*Face palm

Put Clay at WR

Put Dez at slot

Put McCoy at WR

Put Lorax at TE

Put Kyle Williams at RB

Overall, Lynn has a big game plan ahead of him. Might be one of his biggest tests at OC he's had so far this year in a must win game. The team has to control the clock. Run plays galore!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

The dude is a 7th round pick. The fact that he's still on the team means he's already bucked the odds.

its the Bills dude..

Just kiddin" MDH.

I am thinking TT loves a Justin and Dez on the short field, or maybe anytime. Or maybe i am just still high on last weeks connection to JH in two man coverage.

Honestly enthusiastic on this promotion

Goodwin is trying but he just cannot play 3 downs

Harvin for sure. Maybe the bright lights will find Dezmin tripping the endzone !!

Not really. But hes a warm body. We're approaching the point where we dont even have bodies to run certain plays on offense.

Id take TJ Graham at this point.

ouchers

Cazorla, Bellerin, Welbeck, Mertesacker, and Jack Wilshere (even though they loaned him out - im sure he's hurt)

Sad, but true.

(I am impressed with your Arsenal knowledge)

Cazorla and Bellerin really hurt. Debuchy finally came back and got hurt after 16 minutes the other day (hamstring) and looks to be out for a while (we especially needed him now with Bellerin also being hurt). Welbeck and Per were out before the season even started, and although Wilshere is out on loan and not currently injured, he is bound to reinjure his ankle once he comes back on loan.