MNF

CommonCents

In the Dominican right now so the only way I get to see the game is in Spanish.

they must have it on in English somewhere? What part are you in?

Packers are heading to Philly. The Eagles are 4 point favorites, I'm hoping for a shootout for fantasy purposes. #SmallwoodForEndzoneTrips

A must win game for the Packers, I see them winning this one somehow.

Same here. And #RodgerstoNelsonTDs

they must have it on in English somewhere? What part are you in?

Same here. And #RodgerstoNelsonTDs

I benched Evans and Stewart yesterday I'm such a dummy. Looking for the 24 point Smallwood bailout package. I went on tilt after Julio dropped 3 points and Shepard got even less than that. Panic mode!!! Blehhh.

Might make a small play on the Packers I'm not sure they go into the fetal position before December, that would shock me but Aaron almost strikes me as a guy who put football and everything else second since he got with Olivia.

I benched Evans and Stewart yesterday I'm such a dummy. Looking for the 24 point Smallwood bailout package. I went on tilt after Julio dropped 3 points and Shepard got even less than that. Panic mode!!! Blehhh.

Might make a small play on the Packers I'm not sure they go into the fetal position before December, that would shock me but Aaron almost strikes me as a guy who put football and everything else second since he got with Olivia.

I benched Stewart yesterday too in place of Forte and Lamar Miller who combined to get less points than Stewart. Now I am stuck depending on a kicker.

In the Dominican right now so the only way I get to see the game is in Spanish.

What is the difference between "watching" the game in English or Spanish?

Do they re-enact with Cebiché and CHICHARRONES or something?

Imo

Edited by Leroi