MNF

CommonCents

@RJinVegas

Bookmaker @MatthewHoltVP told me on ESPN radio today: 95% of Sharp money on #Eagles ... 80% of Public money on #Packers

Sounds about right, I have been pissing away money at an alarming rate this season. Thankfully I told the Giants win total to bail me out for the season. My worst year picking games I'm under 40 percent, some of that can be attributed to the ease of using Bovada even when I'm hammered!

So anyone intrested in making money should fade my picks!

Sounds about right, I have been pissing away money at an alarming rate this season. Thankfully I told the Giants win total to bail me out for the season. My worst year picking games I'm under 40 percent, some of that can be attributed to the ease of using Bovada even when I'm hammered!

So anyone intrested in making money should fade my picks!

Its been a brutal year for me too. Packers, Lions and entire NFC south has screwed me this yr.

they must have it on in English somewhere? What part are you in?

Same here. And #RodgerstoNelsonTDs

Nope. One English TV channel out of 60+ available here. WCBS Ch2 New York. Both SNF and MNF were on ESPN Deportes. They had their own separate announcing crews.

I agree. Too much fawning and desperation over QB's these days leads to a lot of jumping to conclusions about viability. He has done ok so far but he needs more starts.

Wentz was great early on because nobody had tape on him and nobody really knew Pederson's offensive game plan.

Other contributing factors are a significantly depleted offensive line and the lack of a good WR corps.