Wow, Watkins healthy and 3 targets......

Billsfan1972

Quite the offensive game plan.

You have your best player back and Bill looked at him 3 times all day (and once back to back). This is pathetic.... Yes it is the old "You have a Ferrari but only take it out in the 25mph school zone.

Conversely they did win the game, but yet again a struggle and little in the way of offense as Jacksonville knew what the Bills were running every play.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite the offensive game plan.

You have your best player back and Bill looked at him 3 times all day (and once back to back). This is pathetic.... Yes it is the old "You have a Ferrari but only take it out in the 25mph school zone.

Conversely they did win the game, but yet again a struggle and little in the way of offense as Jacksonville knew what the Bills were running every play.

He had three catches so there had to be more than 3 targets. But I think his smaller role was appropriate on his first game back.

Let's hope the same complaints can't be made next week

He CAUGHT 3 balls

He was targeted more then that come on

Nope according to cbssports & espn, 3 targets, 3 catches..... One 12, one 6 & one 62..... Not sure TT looked at him any other time.

Yes & one PI you're right........ So add another 18 yards.

Sorry first play of the game should have been a throw to him announcing the Jax that he's back.......

Edited by Billsfan1972

There is no doubt the biggest issue with the Bills Offense is a lack of targets to Watkins when he is healthy. It's been true since he came into the league.

But this game (first game back from a major injury) is hardly the week to point it out.

PI doesn't count as a play, so it doesn't count as a target.

From a stat keeping perspective, sure. From a "hey the bills don't throw the ball to watkins" point, it does.

Nope according to cbssports & espn, 3 targets, 3 catches..... One 12, one 6 & one 62..... Not sure TT looked at him any other time.

Yes & one PI you're right........ So add another 18 yards.

Sorry first play of the game should have been a throw to him announcing the Jax that he's back.......

Yep every place that charts this stuff 3 TGTs 3 Rec

ESPN reported Syracuse coach Bernie Fine molested young boys. ESPN is **** and isn't reliable

But yet I get their QBR stat thrown at me anytime someone wants to tell me TT is really good

Do targets mean balls actually thrown to him or plays called in the huddle that were originally intended to be thrown to him, but after TT assessed the situation felt it wiser to go to target options number 2, 3 or 4. Or would we rather throw to Sammy because he was our star player?

Just for comparison, Mike Evans recorded 38% of his team's receptions (8/21) and accumulated 47% of their receiving yards (104 of 220). Additionally, he recorded two scores.

There is definitely an argument to be made here but I'm not sure it's a fair comparison in his first game back with limited action